Ballerinas in pussy

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

FlatsFetish

Re: Ballerinas in pussy

Post by FlatsFetish »

I can't wait to hear more!
fuckshoes

Post by fuckshoes »

Thanks for all your response!

Next week the co-worker will have vacation... guess what I will bring home ;)
The Ballerinas will get fucked again, a lot...

And I have bought a pair of heels which I think will feel so nice inside the pussy. (See pic)
Patent leather with open sides. Once inside, they will stay inside ;)

We're also thinking of a pair of Converse too but they will only work with the heel first, The front is a bit too wide maybe...

Please come with suggestions of what we could do with the Ballerinas!
Insertions, fill them with stuff, ... anything.
And also what you think we should try to insert inside her pussy. We are not into bottles or vegetables... Lets keep the theme here... shoes. ;)
I had an idea of inserting the shaft of a pair of boots so the boot will hung between her legs when walking around at home.

And also inserting a Ballerina in her and leave it there, then the other on my dick pointing out through my pants. And taking a walk like that... Interesting to see?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heinzelmann

Post by heinzelmann »

excited to see the heels inserted ;)
shoe-sex.com

Post by shoe-sex.com »

Good work - would love to see pics of the heels in her pussy and then you fucking her, so your dick is in the shoe, that in turn is in the pussy ;)

Would be good with a peep toe, so you can cum and it will drip inside her - mmmm
heinzelmann

Post by heinzelmann »

the idea using a peeptoe is great ;)
fuckshoes

Post by fuckshoes »

Peeptoe is a good idea :) Just have to find a small pair but spring is coming so shouldn't be that hard...

And yes, I will absolutely enter her with a shoe inside too ;)
I will do it before the shoe too, with fingers making her all wet and then widen the pussy with my whole fist hopefully making the shoe slide easily in.

More ideas!!! :)
heinzelmann

Post by heinzelmann »

tie her up while doing it an gag her with the shoe after u put it deep into her and insert the other one ;)
fuckshoes

Post by fuckshoes »

Mmmmmm....

Great idea, will tie her arms to the bed but I think I will need flexible legs to get the right angle for insertion...
She will start with a shoe as gag and then I will exchange them so she will taste her own juice.

;)
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

The converse would be awesome
fuckshoes

Post by fuckshoes »

Yes, so do I think :)
I love Converse and fuck them myself a lot. And see them inserted would be so cool.

Has anyone any pictures or videos of Converse inserted?