Ballerinas in pussy

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

Newfootlover

Re: Ballerinas in pussy

Post by Newfootlover »

That's freaking amazing that they were someone else's flats!! There's no pics below like you said, can't wait to see them though!!
fuckshoes

Post by fuckshoes »

Sorry, they were to big so had to scale them down to post them... but here they come. :)
And in the last pic, I came... but that doesn't show :(

Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

You should try to get a picture of the owner wearing them.
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

OH those are sexy quilted leather flatties! SOOOO well used!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

It's so awesome that your co-worker is walking around in your wife's pussy juice. If you can keep getting them, you should keep fucking your wife's pussy with them until they absolutely stink of pussy. See how long she keeps wearing them. Just the idea of her looking around the office at her female co-workers and wondering who's been using her shoes on their pussy is a great turn-on, don't you think?
fuckshoes

Post by fuckshoes »

Yes, they are so soft ballerinas. The sole is rubber and well used indoors so it's very easy to fold them into a dildo.
We didn't use any lubricant but will try some next time, then they will go further in I guess. :)

I will try to get a picture when they are used. I mean used on the feet from the real owner ;)

And I promise, I will get them as often as I can and we will play with them in the pussy and fuck them to bits and pieces. Will also try to make her squirt while they are inside her so they will get even more stains.

I will not try to ruin them since we find it very exiting to use them and then the owner is wearing them... But if someone has a good idea of things we can do with them, please let us know.

Next time we will try with the toes first, the knot will rub perfectly on the G-spot we guess... And I will also try to enter her while it is inside, cumming all over them.
Last edited by fuckshoes on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I can't wait!! Your wife is amazing to do all this...what a keeper!
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

keep it up
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Amazing! Would love to see more of those ballerinas
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

This is an excellent thread. Way to go blasting those shoes!!
Last edited by LuvYourSlippers247 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.