Ballerinas in pussy

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

fuckshoes

Ballerinas in pussy

Post by fuckshoes »

Hi,
Started playing around with shoes with my girlfriend. She loves them and so do I... so why not love them even more.
We've started off with something soft, ballerinas.
Half of it is inside and gave her an enormous orgasm when I pushed them in and out of her.
Enjoy :)

We aim at getting a high heeled shoe inside, next time we will try one in size 35. And of course not just the heel... toe first.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SEXISHOE100

Re: Ballerinas in pussy

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

YES PLEASE TOE FIRST SHINNY PATENT, WITH SMOOTH SOUL, APPLY LOTS OF VASELINE JELLY, AND IT WILL JUST SLIDE IN SO EASY.

PICTURES PLEASE
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Please show us how those looked after you pulled them out!
fuckshoes

Post by fuckshoes »

I do have 'after'-pictures. Didn't really think anyone wanted to see but here they are. It doesn't show in the pictures but they were really wet and tasted nice. :)

And she is wearing these to work. Mmmm....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

YES PLEASE TOE FIRST SHINNY PATENT 5 inch heels, WITH SMOOTH SOUL, APPLY LOTS OF VASELINE JELLY, AND IT WILL JUST SLIDE IN SO EASY.

PICTURES PLEASE
fuckshoes

Post by fuckshoes »

And for the heels in pussy... I will try to find a pair of patentpumps in small size. She is not that big and we have size 39. I think we need 35 or even smaller. But I'll do my very best. :)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

That's so hot!! And she wore them after, would love to see that!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

That's awesome....thank you for sharing. If you ever want to post video, we would all be much appreciative.... :D
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Of course heels would be wonderful... But PLEASE more soft leather ballet flats!!!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
fuckshoes

Post by fuckshoes »

We're going towards heels soon... We both would love to see it, and she would love to feel it ;)

Can say that the Ballerinas does not belong to her. ;) It's a co-worker's at the office and I took it over the weekend and we used them to fuck her. Then replaced them on monday morning... The other shoe was filled with whipped cream and caramel sauce and used on me... (see pics here below)

Didn't clean the pussy-shoe, just tried to put some shape on them. The stains inside them is from the pussy-juice.
The whipped cream shoe was rinsed under water but nothing else...

The co-worker is wearing them every day at the office, not knowing... ;)

Any ideas what we could do with them? I will not destroy them but come with suggestions of everything and we'll see... ;)