A REAL PROFESSIONAL MISTRESS:MISTRESS D N HER ITEMS FOR SALE

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

wizardoz

A REAL PROFESSIONAL MISTRESS:MISTRESS D N HER ITEMS FOR SALE

Post by wizardoz »

Hello guys. I am starting a new topic for a real gorgeous mistress: Mistress D. Maybe some of them knows her from internet, she is a professional dom and does webcam live shows also. I convinced her to let me sell her items on here. Well this would work like this : I will share her photos and her items on here. And the guys who wanted to buy these will contact me and i will negotiate with her for the best price :) She is a real professional and very kind and eager , so i am sure we all would have great delas to please both sides... here are some photos of this gorgeous lady....please share your thoguhts, and feel free to message me for her goods... I am sure, we can deal about the price ;)

Here are some photos, which some of them were sent to me by her via mail, and some of them are from her webcam live show i have snapshot.

Enjoy, and share your thoughts please...

pls look at here:

http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51016