Men's ass heel insertion

Previously the very popular topic named Men's Ass Heel Insertion. Name shortened to make it more diverse. Use your imagination and have fun!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

stiefeltraeger

Re: Men's ass heel insertion

Post by stiefeltraeger »

thankyou for the help. The pics come beginning of next week.

maybe Medinas daughter will fuck you with "her" heels ;)
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Hi, Stiefeltaeger, where are those pics you promised?
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

ROZ's HOT RED LADY PEEP LOUBOUTIN SIZE 37 IN MY STINKY POZ, If she only knew what happened to her hot heels...lol...lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

So this is what Happens when the attraction for a Very Hot Pink/White/black Lady Peep Louboutin size 35 is uncontrollable. It got to close to my Horny Stinky rear black Hole...It got inhaled so fast and strong that if it wasn't for the Black heel it would have totally disappeared up my Horny Stink ass......I came soooo hard when it went in....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Fuck E Moto, You are the top dog. Love the pictures and love the way you slide them up your ass. Now can you take two different patent leather shoes in the same time up your fun house?
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Yes I can but none plat...A HOT CHICK IN A HOT WAVE BOTH $600 LOUBS, Buried together deep in my ass...size 34
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Fantastic, I am speechless, they look really good all buried deep in your ass.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

These poor women, have no idea their heels have been up my ass.....I just met a woman on hotshoeshots.com, that find's it HOT that I can stick them soo deep up my ass...but she is a distance away in milwakee
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

She wants to wear a LouB , regular leather, CLOSED TOE, Tiny Plat, she is a size 6, and then have my ass inhale the shoe with her foot in it....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....WHAT A TURN ON
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Oh yeah, that would be sweet, it is time for you to start saving your money to fly there and do it!