Men's ass heel insertion

Previously the very popular topic named Men's Ass Heel Insertion. Name shortened to make it more diverse. Use your imagination and have fun!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

fineheel

Re: Men's ass heel insertion

Post by fineheel »

fineheel
Paul1981

Post by Paul1981 »

Evening,

I am new to the site but have joined particularly to try and find more of this type of stuff.

I really enjoy being on the receiving end of such a punishment and will post any links I come across.

Regards

Paul
shoecum1

Post by shoecum1 »

Hello friends,

I am a man from holland. And i have a fetish for pumps and boots. I like pumps boots and westernboots....
When I was a little boy (14 years). I have a strange feeling in my stomach. When a saw a lady who wears high heel shoes. I thought that is strange I am not normal. When i was 16 years old I bought a pait of stiletto pumps. Black ones with a steel stiletto heel. I have mastrubate a lot and I come over the shoes (many times). It feel so great !!!.
So i have experiment a lot with the shoes. I put my penis into the shoes and mastrubate. Licking the heels I love it..
Also I insert the heel into my asshole ... that feels so great. The best feeling is a heel in your ass and a pump between your penis.

When i was 20 years old I met a girl (she is now my wife). She likes shoes and heels very much. She was a shopaholic. (50 pairs of shoes and heels).
We have great sex. That was was very nice. But I was still missing something. I told her about my fetish. First she was surprised.

For my birthsday she has a surprise for my. The give my a big flat box. hmmmm "what is that" I was thinking. I opened and i saw a pair of black boots with a very high stiletto heel. These are boots specialy for sex: she told my. I was was very delighted.

That night she give my a great shoejob with her stiletto boots. My penis between her heels. rubrub ...
At last she ask me to bend forward. She was sitting on the bed with her nice black stiletto boots.
And suddenly I was feeling some lubricants in my ass. She has use her finger... I was still bend forward and shes put the heel from the boot right in my ass, First a little bit later the whole heel. Whaaaa... that feels so great that was the best feeling I every had. She was fucking my ass with the boot heel. So I cum very quickly ....

That was my story.
I think Iam a little bit strange but Iam very happy glad I have a wife How knows about my fetish. AND SHE LIKE IT...

Have somebody the same Fetish

greetzzz

From a happy shoelover in Holland

p.s apology for the bad english
vt_heels

Post by vt_heels »

adorosaltos2

Post by adorosaltos2 »

Você acredita que só agora que eu fui ver que você tinha respondido...

Naquele tempo eu ainda não curtia não, mas agora experimentei, e é muito bom!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Oh!!

I love slideing a pointy pump toe first all the way up my ass!!

Wanna see pics??
gadistan

Post by gadistan »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:Oh!!

I love slideing a pointy pump toe first all the way up my ass!!

Wanna see pics??
Of course we want to see pics!!
vt_heels

Post by vt_heels »

The Guess sandals of a freind of mine. The heels fit so well in my ass!