Men's ass heel insertion

Previously the very popular topic named Men's Ass Heel Insertion. Name shortened to make it more diverse. Use your imagination and have fun!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

SEXISHOE100

Re: Men's ass heel insertion

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Did you lubricate with lots of Vaseline, and then sit on the floor, with the toe pointing just at the entrance to your ass, then lift up the right butt cheek, then with the back of the heel against the floor, and held firmly with your right hand, sit into the shoe, it will just slide in, no problem
heelcrazy

Post by heelcrazy »

Those black patent Loubs are something! Any more pics? Tried with a lot of heels, but since they are 39EU, I just cant get them in completely... And buying 35EU would make a wife quite suspicious... :D Though she knows about my "collecting" for years already...Heels and sexy purses to play with and she has no objections, since she is having great pleasure with me giving her an orgasm using a patent leather soft purse...
Heels above 5", pointy ones even below ´em, heterosexual 48 y.o , considered a friendly and sociable "Dude"...Not just blowing sunshine up my *ss.:)
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Yes, those black pointy loubs of mine are a 35eur....go get those size 35...and follow my instructions, noted 2 posts back

How far did you get your wife's size 39 in
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Hi>>>>heelcrazy....pics of your wife's heels in your ass please
heelcrazy

Post by heelcrazy »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:Yes, those black pointy loubs of mine are a 35eur....go get those size 35...and follow my instructions, noted 2 posts back

How far did you get your wife's size 39 in
The toe area was in all the way... Could not get any further...about an inch was missing until they would
have plumped in all the way, but not as far, as You can...
Heels above 5", pointy ones even below ´em, heterosexual 48 y.o , considered a friendly and sociable "Dude"...Not just blowing sunshine up my *ss.:)
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Pictures, please
heelcrazy

Post by heelcrazy »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:Pictures, please
Trying to produce some, but it is so damned hard to take a pic with a phone of your own ass! :D But nothing is impossible...
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Use a mirror...bend over with the shoe buried in your ass...and take a pic of the mirror...look at my pics for pointers
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

does your wife know you sliding her sexiest pair up your ass???
heelcrazy

Post by heelcrazy »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:does your wife know you sliding her sexiest pair up your ass???
Nope! And that is the ONLY fetish She knows nothing about...Though she has inserted a 6" golden stiletto-heel completely up my ass in a 69 position...