Men's ass heel insertion

Previously the very popular topic named Men's Ass Heel Insertion. Name shortened to make it more diverse. Use your imagination and have fun!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

SEXISHOE100

Re: Men's ass heel insertion

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Absolutely, that is what they were made for....getting gased in my ass.....I do have a pic of them caked in s__t once they came out LOL..LOL..LOL
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:Absolutely, that is what they were made for....getting gased in my ass.....I do have a pic of them caked in s__t once they came out LOL..LOL..LOL
show us then :)
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Louboutin $700 pointy pumps after they came out my ass
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pesusieni

Post by pesusieni »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:Louboutin $700 pointy pumps after they came out my ass
You should seal them into a clear plastic bag and observe how expensive beauty rots away :twisted: I have took dump into few pairs of my shoes but didn't take any pics of the proses. Maybe I should and treat you with those as I don't stick shoes into my ass. How is your asshole doing after all those heels? I would like to see after pics more often.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

wrong place for shit to be seen, just put another pair of your sweet ass and post the pictures. They look great. 8)
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

If you guys want me to remove the last pic, with Louboutin Mandolina caked in shit, I will
pesusieni

Post by pesusieni »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:If you guys want me to remove the last pic, with Louboutin Mandolina caked in shit, I will
I think you could've linked to the topic at Gross stuff section. Maybe just edit the post and add link to the original post. Are we going to see more heels in ass any time soon? Those Loubs fit you well. What is the longest time you have had shoe inside you?
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Pink Bow $400 Louboutin size 5 Pump in my ass , just looking for a lady to have them on, whilst her foot and shoe go up my ass, any volunteers??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

Last edited by Loveclosedtoe on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Who do the heels that you stick in your ass belong to???

These heels she wears out socially, and shows them to her friends, she does not know these specific pinky slingbacks have been up my smelly ass...lol...lol