Wife Playing With Her Daughter's shoes

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

footguy1971

Re: Wife Playing With Her Daughter's shoes

Post by footguy1971 »

I wonder if your daughter noticed they smelled like pussy. That is so hot! Thanks.
peeptoelove

Post by peeptoelove »

Had to remove
Last edited by peeptoelove on Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Congratulation! You have a wonderful wife!!!!
Does she really love it when she rubs her pussy with the pumps? :roll:
Thanx for sharing these great pics with us! :P
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
peeptoelove

Post by peeptoelove »

pumpmaniac wrote:Congratulation! You have a wonderful wife!!!!
Does she really love it when she rubs her pussy with the pumps? :roll:
Thanx for sharing these great pics with us! :P
Yes she really gets off on it, she thinks it's exiting using her daughters shoes as well, we have done it many times with a lot of different shoes of her daughter's and she has used them on me, She even asked her to borrow some to try for an evening out, even though she has smaller feet, and her daughter lent her them, i think we will try that one again.
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Does your wife get you to cum inher daughters shoes? Does she clean it up or leave it?
peeptoelove

Post by peeptoelove »

shoemanuk2000 wrote:Does your wife get you to cum inher daughters shoes? Does she clean it up or leave it?
Yes she loves watching as i cum in them and usually cums herself, a few times she cleans them up straight away but other times they are left till the morning and they have dried and she forgets to check them. when she has been using them on herself, they normally dry without showing any marks so we leave them, knowing they are full of her juices. I think she gets off more than me being naughty with the shoes, i can't wait till we stay oer or friends stay with us as i know she will be up for using more shoes, i will try to take more pics if i can. Ps she doesn't know about this site or that you are all seeing her using them.
23.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
romanaccio1965

Post by romanaccio1965 »

lucky lucky lucky man......
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

just great work!!!!!!!!we would love seeing more of your wife playing with hers and daughter's shoes
weirdo

Post by weirdo »

that's awesome....keep up the great work!
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

wow