Heel in my Ass

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

my hot shoes

Heel in my Ass

Post by my hot shoes »

Here are some photos of me pleasuring my ass with my silver heels.

Enjoy!

Megan

jygzy

Post by jygzy »

VERY NICE. MANY THX FOR PICS. I WISCH TO SEE MORE PICS OF ACTION LIKE THAT...
JadeFalcon

Post by JadeFalcon »

Hello Megan, welcome to the boards and love those previews. I just got your black pumps insertion pictures and I must say it is impressive. Let's just say number 150 was my favorite shot.

Are you going to be active on the boards and are you taking requests or suggestions? I would love to see you doggie style with a inch pump with the heel inside your pussy left dangling between your legs.

Question about the silver heels. In the description it said you managed to put in all painful 4 inches. I didn't know it hurt, was it bad? Your a real trooper.

I hope to see more from you.
horny4heels

Post by horny4heels »

mmm,

love the pics Megan; thanks

lucky high heel :wink:

Black pumps insertion??? pic 150, I am curious now.

H4H
my hot shoes

Post by my hot shoes »

Glade you enjoyed my photo set, JadeFalcon. I just posted my first video clip on my new clip store today. I give a shoejob to my boyfriend Mark. It makes me wet everytime I watch it.

I do take requests and suggestions for my video and image stores. I'll see what I can do for you:-)

Thanks,

Megan
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Love your work megan, love seeing a heel stuffed in a womans arse anyday, you just made mine 8)
Heeladmirer

Post by Heeladmirer »

Great Shots Megan, would love to see more some time!