Mistress Julia teaches Suzi how to milk a cock with heels

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

rodriguez

Mistress Julia teaches Suzi how to milk a cock with heels

Post by rodriguez »

Julia was out with her friend Suzi. Suzi tells MJ how much she loves to wear high heels when the evening evolves. Suzi is also not very shy so Julia decides to tell her about her little "job" trampling and crushing a slave. Duzi is quite excited and says........I would definitely do that too. Julia replies that she can come the next day when she films with her sub. So they meet again the next day at the studio. Julia has put a mask over the slaves head so he can not see who is there besides her. She places a stool next to the cockbox and tells her - now this is how you do it. She excercises a painfull treatment and Suzi says....oh my God the poor cock. Julia replies - I can make him cum standing on him and she does. The slave is so excited that he erupts in a heavy load. Now without a break the second lafy mounts the cockbox and they do it to him together. Unbelievable.....

www.clips4sale.com/store/4236
www.clips4sale.com/store/1515
www.clips4sale.com/store/29777

Hope you likt ot see more of Suzi?

MJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.