Ball Stomping

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

outlawz3k

Re: Ball Stomping

Post by outlawz3k »

The clip of the oxfords is awesome mate! I recommend you all should head to Jewels's clip store and get the clip. You won't regret it. Particularly if you love a good pair of oxford heels!
Mgbgt1972

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

Liuyinek wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:39 pm
Mgbgt1972 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:06 pm A few pics of some slip ons she has that I really like, wish she wore them more. And another old pic as people seem to like them
More pics of trampling in these slip ons? :twisted:
Which ones are you referring to? The picture didn't load. The basket weave brown mules or the brown pumps? Unfortunately she no longer has the brown pumps =(. Still has the brown mules and for sure will do a clip with those. Thanks for your input.
Mgbgt1972

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

outlawz3k wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:10 am The clip of the oxfords is awesome mate! I recommend you all should head to Jewels's clip store and get the clip. You won't regret it. Particularly if you love a good pair of oxford heels!
Hey, thanks for the kind words. Very happy to hear you liked our latest clip =D! What would you like to see next? Also thanks for shilling our clips, it's very much appreciated :D
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Mgbgt1972 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:11 pm
Liuyinek wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:39 pm
Mgbgt1972 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:06 pm A few pics of some slip ons she has that I really like, wish she wore them more. And another old pic as people seem to like them
More pics of trampling in these slip ons? :twisted:
Which ones are you referring to? The picture didn't load. The basket weave brown mules or the brown pumps? Unfortunately she no longer has the brown pumps =(. Still has the brown mules and for sure will do a clip with those. Thanks for your input.
The basket weave brown/black mules. :twisted:
Where you put your videos?
Thanks
Mgbgt1972

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

Sorry guys some things came up and wont be doing the forum or anything else.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Sorry por read that. I hope you change your mind
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

Ahhh I see the all too familiar scenario happened, somebody found out and poof the pictures have disappeared :(
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Yes, is the most probable
strakka

Post by strakka »

Last edited by strakka on Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mgbgt1972

Post by Mgbgt1972 »

strakka wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:01 am Hey MG, looks like you're still active in viewing threads on the forums. Hope all is okay buddy. Feel free to reach out in case you wanna talk.
Hey, thanks for the concern, everything is ok on my end. The wife didn't know about the forum and wasn't too happy about it. She was understandably upset about me not getting her consent so i removed the pictures. We will still be doing clips as she is ok with that. I will post pics from the clips. Just haven't had time, been busy with work and some personal stuff. Hopefully that will subside soon and we can make a new clip =D.