I do it so hard four times HD

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

rodriguez

I do it so hard four times HD

Post by rodriguez »

Do you like to se a cock crushd hard? More than rd and way beyond orgasm? Then this clip is just what you need. Mistress Pearl is very very mean in this clip. She has secured her slave in the cockbox and stomps on his cock ALL THE TIME. First she uses her red ALDO peeptoes. This is only the stomping and cuming scenes nothing else. The slave cums in agony and shoots and shoots his load but MP does not stop. She even crushes the cock after the slave has cum. Is it over? No she has just begun. She changes into hr Buffalo plateau stilettos and does it all again. The cum shoots way beyond the cockbox. She lets her slave lay there on the floor and goes out. When she returns she uses her Buffalo peeptoes with leather soles to crush him very very hard full weight until he cums. Again she plays with the cock after the slave has been squeezed out. The slave has cum already three times that night but now she takes it to the limit by putting on her mega sexy LOUBOUTIN Pigalle heels that she has just worn for the night out. And yes she does it again - he cums again. What an amazing woman and what she does it far out there.

www.clips4sale.com/store/1515
www.clips4sale.com/store/29777
www.clips4sale.com/store/4236

Hope you like it.
MJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rodriguez

Re: I do it so hard four times HD

Post by rodriguez »

Here are some more.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.