Cum under my full weight and drained again with nylons HD

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

rodriguez

Cum under my full weight and drained again with nylons HD

Post by rodriguez »

Mistress Julia has her slave in front of a mirror his cock in the board on latex. In addition she wears her GML stilettos. Her legs and beautiful feet covered in fishnet stockings. With a few strokes (watch her legs in the mirror) she has the slave fully erect. She continues to excite him almost to orgasm. Then out of the blue she steps on him with all her weight. The slave can only but cum and he spills it all over the latex. Later, when MJ is dressed she says........you really came hard and I think out should tease you again. The slave is but in the box again and Mj simply takes off her Jeans and puts on her stiletto mules. She practically slides him to orgasm. Teasing him until he almost faints. THEN she takes one shoe off and masturbates the cock under her nyloned foot. So now he is lead to orgasm and he cums again hard. Drop for drop.

www.clips4sale.com/store/1515
www.clips4sale.com/store/4236
www.clips4sale.com/store/29777
www.clips4sale.com/store/3880

Hope you like it.
MJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.