slave chained to a chair gets his cock and balls tortured under my jessica simpson clogs while being whipped :)

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Jewel

slave chained to a chair gets his cock and balls tortured under my jessica simpson clogs while being whipped :)

Post by Jewel »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems

I get my new slave where i want him with his ankles and wrists shackled to a chair he isnt going anywhere.... now i can take my time and enjoy myself! i decide to use my Jessica Simpson spiked heel wooden clogs to stomp and jab his cock and balls while i whip him for laughs... those heels are pretty brutal and leave him with some pretty good marks not that he has a choice at all... i dont play around in this clip he gets some serious pain... when i get bored with the whip i chose some wooden spoons... he didnt like that much either considering his little cock was already pretty sore from the Pink spiked heel shoes (see previous videos) i used on him earlier ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liuyinek

Re: slave chained to a chair gets his cock and balls tortured under my jessica simpson clogs while being whipped :)

Post by Liuyinek »

You are a hot mistress that know how to use clogs to footdom. :twisted: