Best Trampling , Ballbusting Clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Ivyy

Re: Best Trampling , Ballbusting Clips

Post by Ivyy »

Trampling and kicking the old slave

This slave dares to smile at the beginning of the clip ... let's see how long that will last! My first hard kick immediately throws him against the wall - and it doesn't get any easier after that first one. After a few kicks he goes down and I continue to torture him by trampling and jumping all over his body with my riding boots. I choke him against the wall with my boots, stand on his throat and his head - then I finally let go of him ... for now!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/85561 ... +old+slave
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

PULVERIZED BALLS

Mistress Scila’s personal slave lately is going through the classic phase called "UNCONTROLLED AWAKENING OF MALE INSTINCTS" and this is not good at all, his spontaneous erections while carrying out his daily tasks are certainly not a good sight. Mistress Scila decided to bring him to me for an accurate evaluation of the problem. We have already tried with normal kicks (in some cases this is enough to solve the problem), but there is nothing to be done, these erections continue to present themselves at the least opportune moments. We have only one way at this point, to destroy his balls once and for all by hitting him with tip kicks. It’s well known that these are the most painful but also the most destructive kicks and for this reason they give the best results. Of course to avoid the slave to instinctively close his legs we have first chained him to an iron bar with grounding, in this way we are sure he will not be able to deflect any of our kicks that will inexorably always have to score, only in this way they will produce their maximum destructive power. On the other hand this is exactly what we want and to this end we will certainly put the maximum effort !!!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/96981 ... D+BALLS+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Jumping bunny!

Amanda the sexy bunny girl has figured out a funny game, which entertains her but is painful for her slave. She wears her favourite high heels while she is jumping on the slave's head, face and body.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/83595 ... g+bunny%21
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Mistress Lady Renee trains a busting slave

I have decided it's time to finally put My slave's useless balls to good use. I will use them for some extreme ball-busting. I mean, what else can they possibly be good for? A useless saggy sack of good for nothing testicles dangling between his legs. I have the irresistible urge to fucking destroy them, I want them to be beaten and battered beyond recognition. So I hang him from My dungeon ceiling, cuffed and swinging around like a bag of potatoes. I want full and uninterrupted access to the scrotum, so I fix his ankles to a spreader bar, a particularly cruel detail, it really gets My slave to realising I mean business. But it's not enough for Me to just kick away and hurt his swollen sack. I want to really see the pain and maximise My enjoyment by forcing him to look into My eyes as I damage his balls. This is where he will realise that by offering his nuts to Me as a sacrifice for his manhood, he can really become a true slave and please Me, his Mistress.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10822 ... ting+slave
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

UnderLadyDaliasSexyFeet

Lady Dalia is trampling her slave non stop and full weight under the soles and toes of her sexy feet. It seems that she loves to show a devoted slave where he belongs! Lady Dalia is trampling the slaves chest and belly giving him some face slaps with her feet. She is crushing the slaves face under her toes and sometimes she allows him to worship her sexy feet. Lady Dalia teases him all the time showing her sexy high arched feet right over his face. Near the ned she jumps on him ignoring his moaning. Great trampling footdom with nice POV scenes and great close ups. German language with English subtitles! 1920x1080 MP4.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12493 ... +%28MP4%29
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

THE STUPID FUCKER

Beth and Amelia are about to head out and party but her creepy boyfriend doesn’t want her to go, he pleads with Beth to stay at home with him and says he’ll do anything. The girls have a little whisper amongst each other and tell him if he lets them practice a few self defense moves she’ll stay in, the stupid fucker puts his hands up assuming there going to throw a few punches into his hands, not the case at all, Beth gives him the illusion she is and then pow, kicks him right between the legs, he wasn’t expecting that at all but still somehow stays on his feet, Beth throws a few more kicks into the sweet spot and gets the painful reaction she was expecting, now it’s officially on and Amelia can’t wait to get stuck in, they both take turns booting him in the nuts, they get him on the floor and make him spread his legs wide open so they can boot him some more, they crush his balls with their heels and flatten them like pancakes, the stupid fuckers enduring all this pain just so Beth stays at home with him. I hope it was worth it, it certainly was for them

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/69205 ... PID+FUCKER
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

5 trampling girls

The film starts with a classic multitrampling scene. Five girls stand on top of the guy. They are all ready to leave and they are wearing winter shoes. In order to mix things up, the girls will walk over him in circles. First they stand on his hand, from there they stand on his head, from his head they step on his other hand, and they return by stepping on his stomach. They all follow right behind each other so there is no time for a break. The next guy lies down and the whole walk is repeated. After several climbs, the girls change their direction, this time starting from his stomach and going in a circle from there. Time: 11,05 min.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/308/1 ... ng+girls+3
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Kneebusting the Cuckold 2

Goddess Tangent has a bull on the way over to pleasure her properly and her favorite way to get worked up for him is by busting her pathetic cuckold's balls! In the bedroom where he will have to watch his goddess get fucked, the cuck is pressed up against the wall with his legs spread as Tangent uses her strong, sexy legs to brutalize his testicles. Over and over again she knees him in the balls, grabbing and squeezing them in her hands while she verbally humiliates him. Wanting nothing more than to please his goddess the cuckold stands and takes the punishment, unable to control himself from getting hard while his balls become a bruised swollen mess. Finally she hears a knock at the door and delivers a final, vicious knee to the cuck that will ensure he will be watching the fun from a corner with a pair of black and blue balls!!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/96595 ... +Cuckold+2
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Inga & Maria & Nadine & Sally - under bare feet of 4 tall goddesses

There are 4 tall big-footed beautiful amazons. Maria is 6'2'' (188 cm) tall, weighs 145 lbs (66 kg) and her feet are size 11 US (42 EU). Inga is 6'1'' (186 cm), weighs 143 lbs (65 kg) and her feet are size 12 US (43 EU). Sally is 6'1'' (185 cm), weighs 139 lbs (63 kg) and has slender size 11 US (42 EU) feet. Nadine is 6'0'' (182 cm) tall, weighs 135 lbs (61 kg) and has long-toed big feet size 12 US (43 EU). The girls stand by height next to each other and weigh on a scales. After that Maria, Inga, Sally and Nadine stand on their slave all together trying to crush him like a little bug. They stomp on his head, chest, belly and legs with huge bare soles and jump one by one and together. Poor slave suffers under such heavy weight 562 lbs (255 kg). (English subtitles. Full HD 1920x1080).

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/87970 ... es+Full+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Hailey's First Time Ballbusting

Hailey has never kicked a guy in the nuts before but she is excited to get the chance to do it today! Hesitant to hit too hard at first, she grows more confident with every kick from her sexy black leather boots. With amazing accuracy and power, she is blasting Jay's balls in no time with hard kicks, laughing hysterically when he falls to the ground in pain. Loving every moment of kicking a man's testicles, Hailey begins to put him in different positions to deliver some crushing blows. With the action getting hot and heavy, Jay strips out of his clothes so that Hailey can bust his bare balls. Hailey's most devastating technique she used was lining her kick up with a few practice taps before railing his groin full force! Needless to say, the gorgeous goddess Hailey is a pro-ballbuster by the time Jay can't take anymore and is left with big swollen balls!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/96595 ... allbusting