Best Trampling , Ballbusting Clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Ivyy

Re: Best Trampling , Ballbusting Clips

Post by Ivyy »

Naughty girls

Two girls, twice the fun, or in this case, twice the weight on his face. Mistress Amanda and Ariel are trampling the slave's ugly body with their sexy, naked feet. They both climb up to his shapeless form and try not to fall down, while stepping here and there to make him suffer. Amanda is on his chest and belly, while Ariel tries to torture him by standing on his head with all her weight and they both enjoy this

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11872 ... ghty+girls
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Human Stress Ball-Busting

I'm with my coworker in our business hotel room after a terrible meeting with some potential investors. My idiot pervert of a colleague was zoned out the entire meeting, staring at my tits and legs, and left me to pitch our startup entirely by myself. I'm so mad at him for being a lazy, lecherous creep, and for potentially ruining our business. I have one more chance to convince these guys to invest, but right now I'm far too stressed to even think straight. If my partner isn't going to pull his weight in the boardroom, he can make himself useful as a human stress ball instead. I need to get my aggression & energy out, so that I can pull off a good deal, and his balls are going to take the brunt of my anger. I make him spread his legs wide and don't hold back, with fast, swift kicks to his balls. His jeans are in the way though...I really want to inflict some direct pain and see the abuse his dick is taking for me. About a hundred kicks later and he's down on the ground, but that doesn't stop me. I'm going to ballbust him until I feel better...and that might take a while...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/71286 ... ll-Busting
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Burglar Busted Underfoot- Stella Liberty

Stella has caught an intruder breaking into her house! She wrestles him to the ground wth her strong legs and tells him
that she will call the cops on him or he can sit still and take her own form of justice. As punishment, she turns the robber into her human carpet. As he lies helplessly on the floor, Stella jumps up
and down and stomps on top of him, her feet digging into his body. She makes him promise never to break into the house of a single female again as she mercilessly tramples him.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10195 ... Liberty+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Good Ol' Fashioned Hazing

A desperate pledge is on loan to the sister sorority of the fraternity he is trying to join so badly. This particular pledge is being put through the ringer and has been given to the President of the sorority, Goddess Tangent, to receive a proper treatment of hazing. Wearing only a pair of whitey tighties and having "LOSER" written on his forehead in permanent marker, he is forced to clean to her kitchen. When finished, he calls to Goddess Tangent to inspect his work so that he can finally leave. But she isn't even close to being finished with him yet....she strips him out of his underwear, further humiliating him for not being able to control his erection around her. Tangent knees the unsuspecting pledge in the balls as hard as she can which sends him to his knees. Pulling him up by his hair, she kicks, knees, stomps, crushes, slaps, and stabs with her heels the pathetic pledge's poor balls, all while making him worship her. When Goddess Tangent feels satisfied with the damage she has caused the pledge's testicles, she opens a pack of apple sauce and dumps it onto the floor. The pledge, helplessly clutching his swollen nuts in pain, watches as she steps down into the apple sauce in her expensive, Louboutin high heels. Goddess Tangent loves to make the weak, desperate pledges lick the bottom of her heels clean and bust their balls just to see how much they will go through to get into their frat!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/96595 ... ned+Hazing
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

MISTRESS GAIA - SADISTIC STILETTO PLEASURE

Today I have my slave ready to test my new stiletto heels. He's a bit of a whinger, and I want to give him something to squeal about. I have him lying on the floor and have told him to expect some extremely painful trampling. I begin by showing him my beautiful new shoes, as I stand on his flabby belly. He needs some exercise, and I'm just going to give him plenty. I stamp and press down on his flab, making him squeal with pain. It's amusing as I feel the flab make my feet bounce. With his squeals getting louder, I tell him to shut up and get him to lick my shoes. My bitch will remember my sadistic stiletto pleasure, as he receives my autograph from the heels of Mistress Gaia...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/55553 ... ASURE+-+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Broke Boyfriend, Broke Balls

Sarah and her boyfriend, Jay, are on vacation in Las Vegas. Having read books beforehand about "the way to win money at slot machines", Jay spends the entire day gambling away ALL of their money! In shock and disbelief at her loser boyfriend, Sarah drags him back up to the hotel room for a little discussion. After bitching him out about losing everything playing only one slot machine over and over again, she grabs him by the balls squeezing them tightly in her hand and letting him know that since he is now broke, she is going to do the same to his balls. Jay tries to beg with Sarah saying that he will win the money back but she isn't putting up with his pathetic behaivor any longer. Sarah brutally pulverizes her boyfriends balls with kicks, knees, crushing and squeezing until he is a crying mess on the ground. Knowing that the now broken fuck-boy won't be able to fix the situation, she takes the keys to his expensive car so she can sell it and get back HER money!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/96595 ... roke+Balls
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

REA And PANTERA - Ethnic - INHUMAN Trampling Beatdown - 100% EXTREME!!!

Of course every time I meet with Pantera, we do a trampling party on our slave, as we both love it! We have the same shoe number, 41 (EU), perfect for trampling! Our slave is our carpet and we stand on him both and destroy him under our feet. We brutally stomp and kick his stupid face while we trample him, we kick and stop his body and jump on it and we do the same for his poor crotch, usually one of us is destroying it underfoot! Our poor slave almost cries and he begs us to stop, but we get really BRUTAL!!! We take of his pants and we trample his dick even harder, this time whipping him while trampling him! Of course at all this trampling time, we stand on his face and throat countless times, his face is turning into pulp from the hard trampling and kicking! We are in a sadistic ecstacy with Pantera, you can see on our faces that we have no mercy for our poor carpet! At the end, I jump and trample his face full power for a minute, while Pantera does the same for his dick!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/80095 ... E%21%21%21
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

It’s kara’s birthday and Alex has gotten her the best birthday present ever, her very own slave to do with as she pleases. Alex explains that he’ll do whatever you want and that it’ll be so much fun. She begins by telling her to keep kicking him and demonstrates how, Kara can’t believe it and gets stuck in herself, she says she wants to dissect his balls. The beating goes on for some time with the loser knelt in front of them, their both having so much fun and decide they want to make him bleeeeed. Eventually Kara notices the red stuff on her toes and Alex gets it on her knees, mission accomplished. They get at him from various angles and positions, they force him to kiss their shoes and mock and humiliate him throughout. Kara won’t be forgetting this birthday anytime soon

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/69205 ... THDAY+EVER
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Maria & Inga - double sandals trampling

Maria and her friend Inga are tall gorgeous amazons with big feet. Maria is 6'2'' (188 cm) tall, weighs 143 lbs (65 kg) and her feet are size 11 US (42 EU). Inga is 6'1'' (186 cm), weighs 145 lbs (66 kg) and her feet are size 12 US (43 EU). They are wearing summer dress with flat sandals. Two amazons trample their slave together and without mercy. They crush his head, chest and belly and jump all over his body together. Inga and Maria also want to clean their shoes and make a slave to lick the soles of their sandals wgen they are stomping on his body. (English subtitles. Full HD 1920x1080).

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/87970 ... ng+Full+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

BP - Loud Ballbusting Gets Interrupted by Nosy Neighbor

1080 HD Mariah, Natalya and Sasha want to kick their slave in the balls as hard as they can. But they have one problem, a nosy neighbor! The neighbor is always threatening to call the landlord over the screams she hears coming from the girls’ apartment. The girls still want to be able to kick their slave in the balls as hard as they can, but they need for him to stay quiet so that they don’t get in trouble. The girls giggle softly as they try not to draw attention from the busybody next door. Every time the slave starts to make a fuss, the girls remind him to shut up. Sasha covers the slave’s mouth with her hand to keep him quiet. One good kick breaks the slave’s skin open. It can’t help but cry out. The girls hush him and get some more good kicks in. While doing more damage to the slave, they hear a knock at the door. The nosy neighbor has returned! The girls make the slave hide and prepare themselves to deal with the fallout. (12:01 long)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21233 ... 1080+HD%29