impotent slaves cock is abused in my cock crush board under my sexy wedges... not like its good for anything else!

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Jewel

impotent slaves cock is abused in my cock crush board under my sexy wedges... not like its good for anything else!

Post by Jewel »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems

cant cum? awww did i break your dick last time? well you still have a use... my amusement! dont think that just because i caused the problem im going to go easy on you! cant cum? good then i dont have to worry about getting your filth on my new wedges! but i will still stomp and stand on your useless dick full weight and abuse the fuck out of it until the head is covered in bruises... because i can and because its no longer of any use as a sex toy it may as well be used to make me happy and hurting it... yeah that makes me happy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
realservitude

Re: impotent slaves cock is abused in my cock crush board under my sexy wedges... not like its good for anything else!

Post by realservitude »

Those are lovely wedges.