Lady Latisha presents their clips - 2017

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Lady Latisha

Lady Latisha presents their clips - 2017

Post by Lady Latisha »

Worship Lady Latisha's Shoes & Feel Her Heels! - Extra Long - Custom Clips! - Full View!

Click for preview (MPEG-4 HD)
Click for preview (WMV HD)

I sit at home, at my bar. My slave knows his place and lies at my feet. I enjoy it very much when my slave so worship me and let him lick my shoes. My slave Sucks and kisses my shoes with such great devotion that I have to verbally humiliate him.
After some time, my poor slave is very horny on me. Gracious as I am, I begin to rub my shoe sole firmly over his glans penis. The genitals of my slave, I very much like to use as my personal foot wipers. I press my shoe heels very firmly on his penis and insert recklessly my shoe heels into his urethra. Occasionally, I leave my slave, my shoe sole licking and laughing about him.
As a reward my slave can cum under my shoe sole!

Lady Latisha <3

Tags
SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Category:
SHOEJOB - CBT

Related Categories: CBT, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING

Keywords: high heels, goddess, lady latisha, stilettos, foot domination, footjob, boot domination, bootjob, femdom, humilation, shoe & boot worship, shoe & boot fetish, cock crush, heel insertion, ballbusting

Image Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Added: 4/8/17 10:31am

Price: $22.99 USD
Length: 22 minutes
Size: 896 MB

BUY NOW

Image Format: WMV
Resolution: 1280x720
Added: 4/8/17 10:34am

Price: $22.99 USD
Length: 22 minutes
Size: 575 MB

BUY NOW
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
somebody

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips - 2017

Post by somebody »

Hello Godess Latisha. It is great to see You again :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

somebody wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:54 am Hello Godess Latisha. It is great to see You again :)
Hey somebody,

Yes, I am back from my summer break . Here a few pictures from the next clip . . . enjoy . . .

Kiss

Lady Latisha <3

001.jpg
002.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Worship Lady Latisha's Shoes & Feel Her Heels! - Extra Long - Custom Clips! - Full View! - Part1

I sit at home, at my bar. My slave knows his place and lies at my feet. I enjoy it very much when my slave so worship me and let him lick my shoes. My slave Sucks and kisses my shoes with such great devotion that I have to verbally humiliate him.

Lady Latisha <3

Tags
SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Category:
Shoe & Boot Worship

Related Categories: CBT, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING

Keywords: high heels, goddess, lady latisha, stilettos, foot domination, footjob, boot domination, bootjob, femdom, humilation, shoe & boot worship, shoe & boot fetish, cock crush, heel insertion, ballbusting

Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 4/10/17 7:16pm

Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes
Size: 326 MB

BUY NOW

Added: 4/10/17 7:29pm

Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes
Size: 199 MB

BUY NOW
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Worship Lady Latisha's Shoes & Feel Her Heels! - Extra Long - Custom Clips! - Full View! - Part2

The genitals of my slave, I very much like to use as my personal foot wipers. I press my shoe heels very firmly on his penis and insert recklessly my shoe heels into his urethra. Occasionally, I leave my slave, my shoe sole licking and laughing about him.

Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
Shoejob - CBT

Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 4/11/17 1:05am

Price: $15.99 USD
Length: 15 minutes
Size: 584 MB

BUY NOW

Added: 4/10/17 11:36pm

Size: 385 MB

BUY NOW
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Worship Lady Latisha's Shoes & Feel Her Heels! - Extra Long - Custom Clips! - Vertical View!

This vertical view is perfect for Tablets!

After some time, my poor slave is very horny on me. Gracious as I am, I begin to rub my shoe sole firmly over his glans penis. The genitals of my slave, I very much like to use as my personal foot wipers. I press my shoe heels very firmly on his penis and insert recklessly my shoe heels into his urethra. Occasionally, I leave my slave, my shoe sole licking and laughing about him.

Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
SHOEJOB - CBT

Added: 5/17/17 4:32am

Price: $23.99 USD
Length: 23 minutes
Size: 896 MB

BUY NOW

Added: 5/17/17 4:35am

Price: $23.99 USD
Length: 23 minutes
Size: 960 MB

BUY NOW
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Perfect Sadistic Trampling Shoejob - Full View - Clip 1 - (MPEG-4 HD)

Full View Clip 1

After a long partying, with my girl friends, my slave has become very horny on me. He waits longingly for me, his mistress! I sit down at the bar, on a chair. My slave is already under my feet. First, I use his genital as a footstool and light a cigarette. It is clear my skave must suffer today.

I will, with my hot high heels, mercilessly trample on his penis and crush his testicles. He will be feels my full dominance on his pathetic penis. The slave will get my full weight and my shoe heels leave deep shoe marks on his skin. This just makes me irresistible, I enjoy this feeling of my power. I'm gonna trample his sperm out of his penis. Look at the clip and enjoy this dominant torture.

Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
SHOEJOB - CBT

Added: 8/30/17 2:56pm

Size: 1411 MB

BUY NOW

Added: 8/30/17 03:05PM

Size: 500 MB

BUY NOW
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Perfect Sadistic Trampling Shoejob - Vertical View - Clip 1 - (MPEG-4 HD)

Vertical View Clip 1

This vertical view is perfect for Tablets!

After a long partying, with my girl friends, my slave has become very horny on me. He waits longingly for me, his mistress! I sit down at the bar, on a chair. My slave is already under my feet. First, I use his genital as a footstool and light a cigarette. It is clear my skave must suffer today.

I will, with my hot high heels, mercilessly trample on his penis and crush his testicles. He will be feels my full dominance on his pathetic penis. The slave will get my full weight and my shoe heels leave deep shoe marks on his skin. This just makes me irresistible, I enjoy this feeling of my power. I'm gonna trample his sperm out of his penis. Look at the clip and enjoy this dominant torture.

Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
SHOEJOB - CBT

Added: 9/4/17 12:49pm

Size: 1413 MB

BUY NOW

Added: 9/4/17 12:51pm

Size: 738 MB

BUY NOW
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Perfect Sadistic Trampling Bootjob Clip1 - Full View! (MPEG-4 HD & WMV HD)

Click for preview

I wear extravagant "1969" overknee boots, black leather gloves, a skin-colored bodice and my outfit is perfect! My boot slave is totally horny on me, but before he can cumshot, he must suffer ...
First of all, I humble my boot slaves verbally, before he gets the pleasure to feel my shoe sole and boot heels on his cock. I love it, ruthlessly to trampling on his cock. Today, however I increase my pleasure in dominance and put a burning cigarette on his cock. The embers are lying on his glans penis and I kick the cigarette slowly with my hot boots. Only after that, I trampling hard on his cock, because on a fire wound to trample prepares him more pain! Hahaha :)
As a reward, my boot slave can cum under my shoe sole!
Kiss

Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
SHOEJOB & CBT

Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SMOKING

Keywords: High Heels, Goddess, Lady Latisha, Stilettos, Foot Domination, Footjob, Boot Domination, Bootjob, Femdom, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Shoe & Boot Fetish, Cock Crush, Heel Insertion, Ballbusting, Ball Stomping, Smoking

Added: 9/30/17 11:11pm

Price: $17.99 USD
Length: 17 minutes
Size: 1598 MB

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Added: 9/30/17 11:36pm

Price: $17.99 USD
Length: 17 minutes
Size: 486 MB
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Perfect Sadistic Trampling Bootjob Clip1 - Close Up! (MPEG-4 HD & WMV HD)

Click for preview

In the close-up, you can see exactly how cruel I am and with what enjoyment I step the cigarette on his cock ...

I wear extravagant "1969" overknee boots, black leather gloves, a skin-colored bodice and my outfit is perfect! My boot slave is totally horny on me, but before he can cumshot, he must suffer ...
First of all, I humble my boot slaves verbally, before he gets the pleasure to feel my shoe sole and boot heels on his cock. I love it, ruthlessly to trampling on his cock. Today, however I increase my pleasure in dominance and put a burning cigarette on his cock. The embers are lying on his glans penis and I kick the cigarette slowly with my hot boots. Only after that, I trampling hard on his cock, because on a fire wound to trample prepares him more pain! Hahaha :)
As a reward, my boot slave can cum under my shoe sole!
Kiss

Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
SHOEJOB & CBT

Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SMOKING

Keywords: High Heels, Goddess, Lady Latisha, Stilettos, Foot Domination, Footjob, Boot Domination, Bootjob, Femdom, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Shoe & Boot Fetish, Cock Crush, Heel Insertion, Ballbusting, Ball Stomping, Smoking

Added: 10/2/17 4:59pm

Price: $16.99 USD
Length: 16 minutes
Size: 1589 MB

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Added: 10/2/17 5:58pm

Price: $16.99 USD
Length: 16 minutes
Size: 877 MB
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.