Lady Latisha presents their clips - 2017

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Lady Latisha

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips - 2017

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Perfect Sadistic Trampling Bootjob Clip1 - Full View 2! (MPEG-4 HD & WMV HD)

Click for preview

I wear extravagant "1969" overknee boots, black leather gloves, a skin-colored bodice and my outfit is perfect! My boot slave is totally horny on me, but before he can cumshot, he must suffer ...
First of all, I humble my boot slaves verbally, before he gets the pleasure to feel my shoe sole and boot heels on his cock. I love it, ruthlessly to trampling on his cock. Today, however I increase my pleasure in dominance and put a burning cigarette on his cock. The embers are lying on his glans penis and I kick the cigarette slowly with my hot boots. Only after that, I trampling hard on his cock, because on a fire wound to trample prepares him more pain! Hahaha :)
As a reward, my boot slave can cum under my shoe sole!
Kiss

Lady Latisha <3

Tags
SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Category:
SHOEJOB & CBT

Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SMOKING

Keywords: High Heels, Goddess, Lady Latisha, Stilettos, Foot Domination, Footjob, Boot Domination, Bootjob, Femdom, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Shoe & Boot Fetish, Cock Crush, Heel Insertion, Ballbusting, Ball Stomping, Smoking

Image Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Added: 10/5/17 8:31am

Price: $17.99 USD
Length: 17 minutes
Size: 1597 MB

Image Format: WMV
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Added: 10/5/17 8:33am

Size: 471 MB
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Perfect Sadistic Trampling Bootjob Clip1 - Close Up 2! (MPEG-4 HD & WMV HD)

Click for preview

In the close-up, you can see exactly how cruel I am and with what enjoyment I step the cigarette on his cock ...

I wear extravagant "1969" overknee boots, black leather gloves, a skin-colored bodice and my outfit is perfect! My boot slave is totally horny on me, but before he can cumshot, he must suffer ...
First of all, I humble my boot slaves verbally, before he gets the pleasure to feel my shoe sole and boot heels on his cock. I love it, ruthlessly to trampling on his cock. Today, however I increase my pleasure in dominance and put a burning cigarette on his cock. The embers are lying on his glans penis and I kick the cigarette slowly with my hot boots. Only after that, I trampling hard on his cock, because on a fire wound to trample prepares him more pain! Hahaha :)
Kiss

Lady Latisha <3

Tags
SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Category:
SHOEJOB & CBT

Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SMOKING

Keywords: High Heels, Goddess, Lady Latisha, Stilettos, Foot Domination, Footjob, Boot Domination, Bootjob, Femdom, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Shoe & Boot Fetish, Cock Crush, Heel Insertion, Ballbusting, Ball Stomping, Smoking

Added: 10/7/17 12:11pm

Size: 1600 MB

Added: 10/7/17 12:20pm

Size: 830 MB
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Perfect Sadistic Trampling Bootjob Clip1 - Vertical View! (MPEG-4 HD & WMV HD)

Click for preview

This vertical view is perfect for Tablets! - and you can see exactly how cruel I am and with what enjoyment I step the cigarette on his cock ...

Kiss

Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
SHOEJOB & CBT

Added: 10/16/17 11:30am

Size: 1599 MB

Added: 10/16/17 11:34am

Size: 711 MB
somebody

Post by somebody »

You are Goddess
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Soft Trampling Bootjob - Full View! (MPEG-4 HD & WMV HD)

Click for preview

Custom Clip
Some people would say that this is not a soft trample clip. But everyone who knows me, knows I would trample much cruel and reckless on the cock of my boot slaves. This time I trampling with my full weight, with my boot heels on his glans penis and trample on his cock, but still in a soft way for me... Hahaha :)

Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
SHOEJOB & CBT

Added: 10/18/17 9:04am

Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes
Size: 725 MB

Added: 10/18/17 9:08am

Size: 239 MB
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Soft Trampling Bootjob - Close Up! (MPEG-4 HD & WMV HD)

Click for preview

Custom Clip
Some people would say that this is not a soft trample clip. But everyone who knows me, knows I would trample much cruel and reckless on the cock of my boot slaves. This time I trampling with my full weight, with my boot heels on his glans penis and trample on his cock, but still in a soft way for me... Hahaha :)

Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
SHOEJOB & CBT

Added: 10/19/17 6:19am

Size: 732 MB

Added: 10/19/17 6:25am

Size: 490 MB
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

somebody wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:46 am You are Goddess
Hey somebody,

Yes I'm - a Goddess !!! :D

Kiss

Lady Latisha <3

P1010005.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Perfect Sadistic Trampling Shoejob - Full View - Clip 2 - (MPEG-4 HD & WMV HD)

Click for preview

- Full View -
Today I am in one of my new leather skirts to see, on my divine feet I wear very sexy "GML" stilettos. Now I torture and humiliate, my slaves, again in a cruel way. While I smoke a cigarette, I use his mouth as an ashtray. That I am with my noble high heels, with full weight on his cock, is clear! That I do not take care of his balls is self-evident. So I crush his testicles and enjoy my slave's worship.
Ruthless, I insert my shoe heel in his urethra. I am hurting his urethra, for today I will see his blood. While my shoe heel is inserted in his urethra, I rub my burning cigarette on his glans penis. I am amusing myself over my miserable slaves and humiliates him, continuing verbally too.
I trample heartlessly on his genitals, while my shoe heel is inserted again in his urethra. My slave moans in pain and I see how the first dripping blood bleed from his cock. I trample, more blood from his cock, before I lay my burning cigarette on his bleeding penis and stepp on the cigarette with my hot Stilettos.
Gracious how I am and as reward, my poor slave can cumshot under my shoe sole. That's Female Domination!
Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
SHOEJOB & CBT

Added: 10/21/17 3:24pm

Price: $12.99 USD
Length: 12 minutes
Size: 1183 MB

Added: 10/21/17 3:26pm

Size: 414 MB
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Perfect Sadistic Trampling Shoejob - Close Up 1 - Clip 2 - (MPEG-4 HD & WMV HD)

Click for preview

- Close Up 1 -
Today I am in one of my new leather skirts to see, on my divine feet I wear very sexy "GML" stilettos. Now I torture and humiliate, my slaves, again in a cruel way. While I smoke a cigarette, I use his mouth as an ashtray. That I am with my noble high heels, with full weight on his cock, is clear! That I do not take care of his balls is self-evident. So I crush his testicles and enjoy my slave's worship.
Ruthless, I insert my shoe heel in his urethra. I am hurting his urethra, for today I will see his blood. While my shoe heel is inserted in his urethra, I rub my burning cigarette on his glans penis. I am amusing myself over my miserable slaves and humiliates him, continuing verbally too.
I trample heartlessly on his genitals, while my shoe heel is inserted again in his urethra. My slave moans in pain and I see how the first dripping blood bleed from his cock. I trample, more blood from his cock, before I lay my burning cigarette on his bleeding penis and stepp on the cigarette with my hot Stilettos.
Gracious how I am and as reward, my poor slave can cumshot under my shoe sole. That's Female Domination!
Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
SHOEJOB & CBT

Added: 10/22/17 1:53pm

Size: 1182 MB

Added: 10/22/17 1:56pm

Size: 597 MB
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Perfect Sadistic Trampling Shoejob - Close Up 2 - Clip 2 - (MPEG-4 HD & WMV HD)

Click for preview

- Close Up 2 -
Lady Latisha <3

Tags

Category:
SHOEJOB & CBT

Added: 11/8/17 1:30pm

Size: 1182 MB

Added: 11/8/17 1:36pm

Size: 857 MB