I want you to squeal like a pig HD

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

rodriguez

I want you to squeal like a pig HD

Post by rodriguez »

The ladies are tired of simply milking the slave in the cockbox so they sit down and think of a special way to make him cum. They go through a lot of ideas and laugh while they talk to each other. All the time the slave is secured in the cockbox as he has already been milked awaiting what the ladies cum up with. So first Mistress Natasha steps on the box and gives him a very humiliating post orgasm torture applying some oil and ash from the ashtray. You can see that the cock is crushed in its own cum!!!! The slave is in agony and MMN and Mistress Julia laugh at him. What then follow is extending a shoejob with cumshot to its limit. Mistress Julia steps in some mud with her $ 650 GML stilettos. At first she holds back but MN tells her to let go and simply step on the penis without mercy. So she does. Her soles are like pure sanding paper and while she rubs him to orgasm the slave sceams. The box is now covered with filth, ash, mud and cum. And all this done by two ladies who go to the office for a regular job.

www.juliasheels.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/1515
www.clips4sale.com/store/4236
www.clips4sale.com/store/29777
www.clips4sale.com/store/3880

Hope you like it.
MJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mishaslave

Re: I want you to squeal like a pig HD

Post by mishaslave »

Its old 2 clips
Where new?