Cum twice under my stilettos before I go out

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

rodriguez

Cum twice under my stilettos before I go out

Post by rodriguez »

Mistress Natasha wants to go out with her friends so she dresses in front of a mirror. Of course she is undecided, changes pants and heels. She wants to leave an impression and has narrowed down her choice of shoes to two pairs. Now who would be better to try out the effect of her stilettos then a slave, his cum filled balls and a stiff cock? Yes you know what is going to happen. She straps down the slaves manhhod in her box and starts with her black velvet $ 650 stilettos. The leather soles are ideal to torture male slaves so she starts making the slave moan and wanting. Hmmm....the reaction is good. He gets so hurny even when she spikes his cock almost all the way through he stays full erect!! She wants to finish him and rubs him raw until he cums. Then she changes to her ALDO leopard stilettos. Again full weight rubbing, standing and ball massaging all the way through. She enjoys what she does and almost forgets about her date. NOW the slave must cum again. "Well I think he came harder under my leo heels" is what she thinks......but see for yourself.

www.juliasheels.com (I am catching up with the updates)
www.clips4sale.com/store/4236
www.clips4sale.com/store/29777
www.clips4sale.com/store/1515
www.clips4sale.com/store/3880

Hope you like it.
MJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.