Mistress Julias ultra domination pink nails Sideview

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

rodriguez

Mistress Julias ultra domination pink nails Sideview

Post by rodriguez »

This is probably the most sensual and sexy clip Mistress Julia has ever done leading the slave to TRIPLE orgasm!!!! The black Buffalo sandals expose her entire foot and her pink nailspolish and it is sheer amazing. She sets to work givung the slave a mega teasing job. Wit every stroke the slave gets harder. She tells him all about last night (German language), how she and her friends went out. While they were dancing the decided to take a guy home to the studio. The slave is in rage. Now the three ladies worked this guy for three hours straight and she says.....I can tell you he was VERY pleased with our "service". The slave cums for the first time but MJ doesn´t take notice at all and continues. Now the slave goes crazy as MJ takes off one shoe and gives him a footjob. He cums again and she keeps on going turning the cum on the cockbox into whipped cream. She say...........can you cum again? Anbd strokes him hard back and forth. The slave cums again. Absolutely amazing!!!!

www.juliasheels.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/4236
www.clips4sale.com/store/3880
www.clips4sale.com/store/1515
www.clips4sale.com/store/29777

Hope you like it.
MJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
girlsfeetslave

Re: Mistress Julias ultra domination pink nails Sideview

Post by girlsfeetslave »

i am a big lover of your feet & high heels my mistress