metal heels full weight on each testical...

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Jewel

metal heels full weight on each testical...

Post by Jewel »

i like to pin them so they cant escape and then i can give them what they are begging for... a size upgrade because when i am done they are literally 4 times larger than they were when i started :) http://clips4sale.com/store/12689
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maltchik

Re: metal heels full weight on each testical...

Post by maltchik »

A pity I bought this clip before the big size edition was online :(
But you sure know how to break balls !!!
Watch my website ^^

http://www.maltchik.com
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

maltchik wrote:A pity I bought this clip before the big size edition was online :(
But you sure know how to break balls !!!
i know and im sorry... i just recently upgraded my equipment and can make them in the higher definition i had mentioned that on line and a lot of people sent requests for past clips to be upgraded. all my new ones going forward will be 1920x1080 hd though. the other thing i didnt realize is the clip sites force you to charge a set amount which i was used to... but they must directly correspond to the file size because they force me to charge more for them which i dont like i preferred the plain old dollar a minute thing :)
maltchik

Post by maltchik »

No problem ^^ your website is not expensive 1 $ a minute is a good ratio . I know websites much more expensive and not as good ^^
I'll have a big pleasure to see you having fun with high resolution ... but a little later ;)
Watch my website ^^

Jewel

Post by Jewel »

maltchik wrote:No problem ^^ your website is not expensive 1 $ a minute is a good ratio . I know websites much more expensive and not as good ^^
I'll have a big pleasure to see you having fun with high resolution ... but a little later ;)
well part of my kink is knowing guys like you enjoy watching me lol so it pays to be cheaper ;)
somebody

Post by somebody »

Wow, i love this ;D
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
maltchik

Post by maltchik »

I love your kink ^^
Watch my website ^^

Jewel

Post by Jewel »

:wink:
maltchik wrote:I love your kink ^^
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

Have you ever ruptured a testicle? I think this dude has already had his bals busted and replace with rubber ones
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Mike-mike wrote:Have you ever ruptured a testicle? I think this dude has already had his bals busted and replace with rubber ones

yes that series of clips from that filming session actually