i love feeling balls under my heels

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

nephrus2004

Re: i love feeling balls under my heels

Post by nephrus2004 »

Do you really broke the testicles of that man?
Did not the neighbors hear the cries of pain when you were crushing them?
What he said about his broken testicles when he went to emergency room to heal?
You are amazing and your videos are awesome!!!
Thanks a lot!!!
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Mike-mike wrote:I hope she is, I always joke about getting in the cockbox when she's mad at me. She won't do it, I know I'm crazy to be willing to get in there and let her tie my arms to the side, crazy how dumb a man can be when aroused ,my box is made so once I get an erection my balls are trapped and no way for her to push them back thru the hole. Before we got married she would get pretty ruff with them, once she decided she wanted kids she wouldn't hardly do anything to them , now that we are done having kids she will let me have it pretty good, she said she doesn't need them anymore

oh you MUST bring this woman i love her already!
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

nephrus2004 wrote:Do you really broke the testicles of that man?
Did not the neighbors hear the cries of pain when you were crushing them?
What he said about his broken testicles when he went to emergency room to heal?
You are amazing and your videos are awesome!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

Me? i look far to innocent to hurt another person dont i? lol the innocent look has served me well in this line of work and also in the ring (i kickbox and fight mma) lol hell yes i broke them... my new york home borders a national forest out here nobody can hear screams and just so *I* dont have to hear them i gagged him with a pair of dirty socks from my morning run! he told them he was changing a tire and the car slipped off the jack and rotor came down on them... i take pride in the fact that they were so beat up that a doctor believed that... its a nice thing to put on your resume i stomped a guys balls with heels so bad medical professionals thought a ford truck fell on them. and thank you for the compliments hon!
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

What kind of car do u have jewel? Maybe you should run over a pair. There is a video on clips4sale where a girl runs over the guys cock with a big ugly ass ford crown Vic
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Mike-mike wrote:What kind of car do u have jewel? Maybe you should run over a pair. There is a video on clips4sale where a girl runs over the guys cock with a big ugly ass ford crown Vic
we have 3 cars we have a nissan juke all wheel drive, a ford explorer sport trac 4x4 and a ford f-150
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

Maybe you should try to talk some dumbass to let you run over his cock with the juke
bustedballboy

Post by bustedballboy »

Mike-mike wrote:What kind of car do u have jewel? Maybe you should run over a pair. There is a video on clips4sale where a girl runs over the guys cock with a big ugly ass ford crown Vic
Do you have a link?? :)
nicouz

Post by nicouz »

You should share this car video on this forum :D
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

It wasn't me in the video, and I don't know how or if it's even legal