i love feeling balls under my heels

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Jewel

Re: i love feeling balls under my heels

Post by Jewel »

Mike-mike wrote:Yea, I drove close by there this past summer. Do u have any nikes, new balance , merrell or the north face shoes?
i have odd taste in sneakers... i prefer asics and mizuno and some of the old school converse kicks are fin but only for fashion i would never work out or run in them lol (i kick box and fight mma)
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

You need to do a session with your Asics
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Mike-mike wrote:You need to do a session with your Asics

hmmmm i would need to find a sneaker lover then :)
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

I need to book a session, but, I'll need to get it okay'd by my wife
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Mike-mike wrote:I need to book a session, but, I'll need to get it okay'd by my wife
have her come along... we can both work you over ;)
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

I wouldn't want you all to get In a competition on who could do the most damage
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Mike-mike wrote:I wouldn't want you all to get In a competition on who could do the most damage
awww scared are we? lol
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

Yes, im a pusssy I guess, I've laid my balls on a scale and had them stepped on with the heel of my wife's shoes, at about 60-65 lbs they feel like they're about to pop, I could take more but I'm scared of a trip to the ER, I feel like it would easy for her, or you to Pop them with ease
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Mike-mike wrote:Yes, im a pusssy I guess, I've laid my balls on a scale and had them stepped on with the heel of my wife's shoes, at about 60-65 lbs they feel like they're about to pop, I could take more but I'm scared of a trip to the ER, I feel like it would easy for her, or you to Pop them with ease
if you know what your doing they can take some serous abuse... but then if you know what they are doing they can be destroyed as easy as 2 plums in a zip-lock bag... so i guess the best thing i can say is make sure you know for a fact your wife is happy in the relationship lol
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

I hope she is, I always joke about getting in the cockbox when she's mad at me. She won't do it, I know I'm crazy to be willing to get in there and let her tie my arms to the side, crazy how dumb a man can be when aroused ,my box is made so once I get an erection my balls are trapped and no way for her to push them back thru the hole. Before we got married she would get pretty ruff with them, once she decided she wanted kids she wouldn't hardly do anything to them , now that we are done having kids she will let me have it pretty good, she said she doesn't need them anymore