Lady Latisha presents their clips - 2016

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Lady Latisha

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips - 2016

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Trampling Bootjob Clip 4 - Full View! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

Today I wear a skintight, light brown leather jacket, a black leather miniskirt and black leather stiletto boots the luxury brand "Paolo Biondini - Magic Shoes". In this outfit, I make my boots slave, very horny to me.
My slave is below the COCKBOARD. His testicles and penis are tied! I stand on the COCKBOARD and humble my slaves first verbally while he worships me.
Then I place myself with my full weight, with both feet on his manhood and prepare my slave the pleasure to feel my dominance. Minutes long as I'm on his genitals, Trample ruthlessly on his penis and enjoy the feeling his cock under my shoe sole to crush.
I love being with my Shoe heels on his cock to trampling. First, I stand with one foot on his testicles while I with the other foot, my shoe heel, press on his glans penis. After that I am, with my full weight, with two shoe heels on his penis. Minutes I Trample my shoe heels his cock and leave this deep shoe heel marks. I press my shoe heels so firmly in his flesh that even running through it the blood from his cock. So I like that very well.
While I stand with a shoe heel on his glans penis, my slave comes in enjoyment, be allowed to lick my shoe sole. Humiliate my Boot slave in this way, I can fully enjoy my dominance.
Gracious as I am, I use his cock as a doormat and rub my shoe sole while on his glans penis until sperm comes out. This is pure female domination!
Lady Latisha

Tags
SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Category: SHOEJOB - CBT

Related Categories: SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: high heels, goddess, lady latisha, stilettos, foot domination, footjob, boot domination, bootjob, femdom, humiliation, shoe & boot worship, shoe & boot fetish, cock crush, heel insertion, ballbusting

Format: MP4 Image
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 6/11/16 6:58pm

Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes
Size: 672 MB

Format: WMV Image
Resolution: 1280x720
Added: 6/11/16 7:12pm

Size: 517 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Trampling Bootjob Clip 4B - Close Up 2! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

Today I wear a skintight, light brown leather jacket, a black leather miniskirt and black leather stiletto boots the luxury brand "Paolo Biondini - Magic Shoes". In this outfit, I make my boots slave, very horny to me.
My slave is below the COCKBOARD. His testicles and penis are tied! I stand on the COCKBOARD and humble my slaves first verbally while he worships me.
Then I place myself with my full weight, with both feet on his manhood and prepare my slave the pleasure to feel my dominance. Minutes long as I'm on his genitals, Trample ruthlessly on his penis and enjoy the feeling his cock under my shoe sole to crush.
I love being with my Shoe heels on his cock to trampling. First, I stand with one foot on his testicles while I with the other foot, my shoe heel, press on his glans penis. After that I am, with my full weight, with two shoe heels on his penis. Minutes I Trample my shoe heels his cock and leave this deep shoe heel marks. I press my shoe heels so firmly in his flesh that even running through it the blood from his cock. So I like that very well.
While I stand with a shoe heel on his glans penis, my slave comes in enjoyment, be allowed to lick my shoe sole. Humiliate my Boot slave in this way, I can fully enjoy my dominance.
Gracious as I am, I use his cock as a doormat and rub my shoe sole while on his glans penis until sperm comes out. This is pure female domination!
Lady Latisha

Tags
SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: high heels, goddess, lady latisha, stilettos, foot domination, footjob, boot domination, bootjob, femdom, humiliation, shoe & boot worship, shoe & boot fetish, cock crush, heel insertion, ballbusting

Added: 6/13/16 6:16pm

Size: 672 MB

Added: 6/13/16 4:55pm

Size: 546 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Sadistic Trample Dance Shoejob Clip 1 - Full View! - Click for preview

Today I torturing my boots slave, in a particular outfit. I dress from head to toe black lingerie in silk and lace. Of course, I wear fits to, black leather stilettos, from my favorite designer brand "Gianmarco Lorenzi - GML".
It runs quietly music, and I want to dance, so I'm dancing on the cock of my slaves.
My slave is lays to my feet and I stand with one foot on his testicles and enjoy the feeling to crush his balls with my shoe sole. My pathetic slave prays at me that I use his genitals as a doormat. Now I Trample recklessly with both feet, with my full weight on his cock, in order to make my slave very horney to me.
I dance and move my ass to the beat while I stand on his penis, so as to heartless crush his glans penis. I have a lot of fun to humiliate my slaves in this way. The Trample dance goes on, I am now with two shoe heels on his cock. I press with my full weight, the shoe heel on his glans penis while I move to the music.
My Boot slave worshiped me and my stilettos very, so he may come into the enjoyment to be allowed to lick my shoe sole. I enjoy my dominance and love it to see, with what devotion, my slave, my stilettos is licking and kisses.
My boots slave loves my shoe heels, and I love so to use my shoe heels that I give much pain my slave and humble him thereby. Cruel as I am, I insert my shoe heel into his urethra and Trample sadistic, in his urethra while I dance and shake my butt. My slave moans in pain and pleasure and he will be hornier and hornier. I Trample again brutally, with my full weight on his glans penis and his testicles. A few drops of blood running from his cock and I laugh and scoff at my paltry Boot slave.
Gracious as I am, I now use his cock like a doormat. I rub my shoe sole firmly on his penis, especially the head of his penis glans, gets my shoe sole to feel very. I like it a lot, as my slave is crazy by hornier and hornier is. By touching my shoe sole come into ecstasy and a big load of cum squirts out.
This is pure female domination - I live and love that! <3

Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 6/21/16 9:59pm

Price: $12.99 USD
Length: 12 minutes
Size: 719 MB

Added: 6/22/16 12:18am

Size: 346 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Sadistic Trample Dance Shoejob Clip 1A - Close Up! - Click for preview

Today I torturing my boots slave, in a particular outfit. I dress from head to toe black lingerie in silk and lace. Of course, I wear fits to, black leather stilettos, from my favorite designer brand "Gianmarco Lorenzi - GML".
It runs quietly music, and I want to dance, so I'm dancing on the cock of my slaves.
My slave is lays to my feet and I stand with one foot on his testicles and enjoy the feeling to crush his balls with my shoe sole. My pathetic slave prays at me that I use his genitals as a doormat. Now I Trample recklessly with both feet, with my full weight on his cock, in order to make my slave very horney to me.
I dance and move my ass to the beat while I stand on his penis, so as to heartless crush his glans penis. I have a lot of fun to humiliate my slaves in this way. The Trample dance goes on, I am now with two shoe heels on his cock. I press with my full weight, the shoe heel on his glans penis while I move to the music.
My Boot slave worshiped me and my stilettos very, so he may come into the enjoyment to be allowed to lick my shoe sole. I enjoy my dominance and love it to see, with what devotion, my slave, my stilettos is licking and kisses.
My boots slave loves my shoe heels, and I love so to use my shoe heels that I give much pain my slave and humble him thereby. Cruel as I am, I insert my shoe heel into his urethra and Trample sadistic, in his urethra while I dance and shake my butt. My slave moans in pain and pleasure and he will be hornier and hornier. I Trample again brutally, with my full weight on his glans penis and his testicles. A few drops of blood running from his cock and I laugh and scoff at my paltry Boot slave.
Gracious as I am, I now use his cock like a doormat. I rub my shoe sole firmly on his penis, especially the head of his penis glans, gets my shoe sole to feel very. I like it a lot, as my slave is crazy by hornier and hornier is. By touching my shoe sole come into ecstasy and a big load of cum squirts out.

Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 6/23/16 7:57am

Size: 718 MB

Added: 6/23/16 8:00am

Size: 517 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Sadistic Trample Dance Shoejob Clip 1B - Close Up 2! - Click for preview

Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 7/4/16 11:14am

Size: 719 MB

Added: 7/4/16 11:30am

Size: 488 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Makes Her Slave Crazy Clip 1 - Full View! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

Full View!
I'm wearing a black, super sexy leather mini dress. In this outfit, I feel really hot! Suitable for the dress, I wear black leather Sling Bag Stiletto high heels. I know that my slave is very horney to me when he sees me so.
My boots slave is ready to enjoy, to be used from me, as a doormat under the TRAMPLE TABLE. I start to dance, move my ass up and down. That the slave likes. I know it he is delivered to me helpless. I enjoy the feeling of pure female domination while I trample with my Sexy stilettos on his genitals and I crush his manhood. I am pleased to humiliate my slaves to torment and he has pain.
Heartless I rub firmly with my shoe sole over his glans penis and then he gets to feel my shoe heels. I insert my shoe heel deep into his urethra and then Trample ruthlessly, with my full weight, in his urethra. My slave moans in pleasure and pain. My slave now gets a merciless Shoejob from me. I commend my boots slave, cum and sperm injection from his penis.
Lady Latisha

Tags

Category: SHOEJOB

Related Categories: CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: high heels, goddess, lady latisha, stilettos, bootjob, boot domination, footjob, foot domination, femdom, humiliation, shoe & boot worship, shoe & boot fetish, cock crush, heel insertion, ballbusting

Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 7/24/16 11:24pm

Price: $15.99 USD
Length: 15 minutes
Size: 885 MB

Added: 7/24/16 11:28pm

Size: 422 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Makes Her Slave Crazy Clip 1 - Close Up! - Click for preview

CLose Up!
I'm wearing a black, super sexy leather mini dress. In this outfit, I feel really hot! Suitable for the dress, I wear black leather Sling Bag Stiletto high heels. I know that my slave is very horney to me when he sees me so.
My boots slave is ready to enjoy, to be used from me, as a doormat under the TRAMPLE TABLE. I start to dance, move my ass up and down. That the slave likes. I know it he is delivered to me helpless. I enjoy the feeling of pure female domination while I trample with my Sexy stilettos on his genitals and I crush his manhood. I am pleased to humiliate my slaves to torment and he has pain.
Heartless I rub firmly with my shoe sole over his glans penis and then he gets to feel my shoe heels. I insert my shoe heel deep into his urethra and then Trample ruthlessly, with my full weight, in his urethra. My slave moans in pleasure and pain. My slave now gets a merciless Shoejob from me. I commend my boots slave, cum and sperm injection from his penis.
Lady Latisha

Tags

Related Categories: CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: high heels, goddess, lady latisha, stilettos, bootjob, boot domination, footjob, foot domination, femdom, humiliation, shoe & boot worship, shoe & boot fetish, cock crush, heel insertion, ballbusting

Added: 7/31/16 2:58am

Size: 886 MB

Added: 7/31/16 3:16am

Size: 710 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Makes Her Slave Crazy Clip 1B - Close Up 2! - Click for preview

CLose Up 2!
Lady Latisha

Tags

Image Format: MP4
Added: 8/20/16 4:59am

Size: 887 MB

Image Format: WMV
Added: 8/20/16 5:06am

Size: 797 MB

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow. You have the most amazing taste in heels!
somebody

Post by somebody »

Wetshoe wrote:Wow. You have the most amazing taste in heels!
It is true :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...