Lady Latisha presents their clips - 2016

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Lady Latisha

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips - 2016

Post by Lady Latisha »

somebody wrote:She is awesome :)
Hi somebody,

thank you for that beautiful compliment.
Yes I'm awesome . . . :lol:
Kiss

Lady Latisha <3
rodriguez

Post by rodriguez »

If you can and will can you do a fullweight crushing with wedges?
Thaaannnk You
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Slave Licking Boots Clean & Gets Cock Trampling Clip 1 - Full View! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

I'm wearing a black patent leather corset, a black, skin tight leather leggings and on my divine feet, black leather, thigh high, Stiletto Boots of Luxury brand "Magic Shoes Paolo Biondini". I feel very sexy, arrogant and dominant in this outfit and my slave is totally horney to me.
I stand on the COCKBOARD and look despise, down to my boots slave. He worships me, to be humiliated by me. I really enjoy it, to be worshiped by my boots slave. So I have now, to think of something special, as I can humiliate my boots slave. Today, my slave should worship my shoe sole very . He will lick clean with his tongue, my shoe sole. For that I have brought a white chocolate ball, whom I slowly, with my divine shoe sole, crush and Trample on it.
Gracious as I am, is my pathetic Boot slave, now may my shoe sole lick clean to enjoy. Of course, he may touch with his tongue just my shoe sole. I enjoy my dominance and look my slave to it, with which it devotion the chocolate from my shoe sole licks. For several minutes I enjoy that beautiful feeling to be worshiped by my slave while I humiliate him.
As reward for my shoe sole is completely clean, I start on his genitals to trampling. I am, with my full weight, with one foot on his testicles and the other foot on his glans. I enjoy the feeling, to crush his manhood with my shoe soles. Mercilessly Trample I now, with my shoe heels, on his testicles and his glans penis. My slave moans in pain and pleasure. Heartless as I am, I press my shoe heels, with all my weight, in his cock.
My Slave is for me, of course, just a doormat. So I rub, with my shoe soles, firmly over his glans penis and sperm splash from his cock. All this is for me, pure female domination!
Lady Latisha

Tags
SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Category: SHOEJOB - CBT

Related Categories: SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: high heels, goddess, lady latisha, stilettos, foot domination, footjob, boot domination, bootjob, femdom, humiliation, shoe & boot worship, shoe & boot fetish, cock crush, heel insertion, ballbusting

Format: MP4 Image
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 4/5/16 6:26pm

Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes
Size: 646 MB

Format: WMV Image
Resolution: 1280x720
Added: 4/5/16 6:29pm

Size: 280 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Slave Licking Boots Clean & Gets Cock Trampling Clip 1A - Close Up! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

I'm wearing a black patent leather corset, a black, skin tight leather leggings and on my divine feet, black leather, thigh high, Stiletto Boots of Luxury brand "Magic Shoes Paolo Biondini". I feel very sexy, arrogant and dominant in this outfit and my slave is totally horney to me.
I stand on the COCKBOARD and look despise, down to my boots slave. He worships me, to be humiliated by me. I really enjoy it, to be worshiped by my boots slave. So I have now, to think of something special, as I can humiliate my boots slave. Today, my slave should worship my shoe sole very . He will lick clean with his tongue, my shoe sole. For that I have brought a white chocolate ball, whom I slowly, with my divine shoe sole, crush and Trample on it.
Gracious as I am, is my pathetic Boot slave, now may my shoe sole lick clean to enjoy. Of course, he may touch with his tongue just my shoe sole. I enjoy my dominance and look my slave to it, with which it devotion the chocolate from my shoe sole licks. For several minutes I enjoy that beautiful feeling to be worshiped by my slave while I humiliate him.
As reward for my shoe sole is completely clean, I start on his genitals to trampling. I am, with my full weight, with one foot on his testicles and the other foot on his glans. I enjoy the feeling, to crush his manhood with my shoe soles. Mercilessly Trample I now, with my shoe heels, on his testicles and his glans penis. My slave moans in pain and pleasure. Heartless as I am, I press my shoe heels, with all my weight, in his cock.
My Slave is for me, of course, just a doormat. So I rub, with my shoe soles, firmly over his glans penis and sperm splash from his cock. All this is for me, pure female domination!
Lady Latisha

Tags
SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP - BOOT DOMINATION

Related Categories: SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: high heels, goddess, lady latisha, stilettos, foot domination, footjob, boot domination, bootjob, femdom, humiliation, shoe & boot worship, shoe & boot fetish, cock crush, heel insertion, ballbusting

Added: 4/7/16 8:05am

Size: 645 MB

Added: 4/7/16 8:17am

Size: 419 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Slave Licking Boots Clean & Gets Cock Trampling Clip 1B - Close Up 2! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

Lady Latisha

Tags

Category: SHOEJOB - FEMALE DOMINATION

Added: 4/9/16 3:29pm

Size: 646 MB

Added: 4/9/16 3:32pm

Size: 512 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Trampling Bootjob Clip 3 (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

My slave has given me new stiletto boots, the luxury brand "Paolo Biondini". This beautiful black stiletto boots are made of very High Grade, Soft glove leather and have bronze colored applications as an ornament. The stiletto boots have a very High, Thin boot heel and are super sexy. Just after my flavour.As thanks, for this superb stiletto boots, Trample I with these boots, my slave, his penis very bloody.
Fits to my new stiletto boots I'm wearing a black wet look dress, that acting super sexy by his corset lacing. The long black leather gloves make my outfit perfect.
I stand on the COCKBOARD and enjoy how my Bootslave, devotedly licks my shoe sole. Then I stand with one foot on his testicles while I press with the other foot, my boot heel in one testicle. I also press the boot heel on his glans penis and rub with the boot heel over his penis.
Heartless I start kicking with my boot heel against his glans penis. I swing my boot heel back and forth, rubbing with my boot heel so on his glans penis that I repeatedly cutting the glans penis and blood running from his glans penis. After some cuts can be seen on his glans penis, Trample I with both feet on his penis and press with my full weight, the blood from his penis glans. I Crush his penis with my shoe soles and his cock is in his own pool of blood.
Cruel as I am, I now insert my boot heel into his urethra. I move my leg up and down, so I cutting his urethra with my boot heel. Ruthlessly Trample I, with my boot heel in his bloody urethra. I enjoy doing my dominance while my boots slave, moans in pain and pleasure.
Gracious as I am, I use the bloody penis of my slave now as doormat. I stand with one foot on his testicles and the other foot I rub the shoe sole, firmly over his glans penis. My slave may now under my shoe sole have an ejaculation.
Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 4/14/16 5:55am

Price: $12.99 USD
Length: 12 minutes
Size: 699 MB

Added: 4/14/16 6:01am

Size: 314 MB

somebody

Post by somebody »

Hello Miss LaLa. I want to ask You something. What do You feel when You see his blood under Your heels?? :)

Greetings :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

somebody wrote:Hello Miss LaLa. I want to ask You something. What do You feel when You see his blood under Your heels?? :)

Greetings :)
Hi somebody,

at this moment, when the blood is seen, I enjoy my feminine dominance especially. I love to torture my boots slave, in this way and to humiliate. The sense of power flowing through my body. My pathetic slave moans in pain and pleasure, adores me and worshiped me at this moment very much. I feel it deep inside me and enjoy it, to see through the blood, as I inflict pain him.
In short, to see the blood gives me the good feeling of pure female domination. I love it so much!

Kiss

Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Trampling Bootjob Clip 3A - Close Up! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

My slave has given me new stiletto boots, the luxury brand "Paolo Biondini". This beautiful black stiletto boots are made of very High Grade, Soft glove leather and have bronze colored applications as an ornament. The stiletto boots have a very High, Thin boot heel and are super sexy. Just after my flavour.As thanks, for this superb stiletto boots, Trample I with these boots, my slave, his penis very bloody.
Fits to my new stiletto boots I'm wearing a black wet look dress, that acting super sexy by his corset lacing. The long black leather gloves make my outfit perfect.
I stand on the COCKBOARD and enjoy how my Bootslave, devotedly licks my shoe sole. Then I stand with one foot on his testicles while I press with the other foot, my boot heel in one testicle. I also press the boot heel on his glans penis and rub with the boot heel over his penis.
Heartless I start kicking with my boot heel against his glans penis. I swing my boot heel back and forth, rubbing with my boot heel so on his glans penis that I repeatedly cutting the glans penis and blood running from his glans penis. After some cuts can be seen on his glans penis, Trample I with both feet on his penis and press with my full weight, the blood from his penis glans. I Crush his penis with my shoe soles and his cock is in his own pool of blood.
Cruel as I am, I now insert my boot heel into his urethra. I move my leg up and down, so I cutting his urethra with my boot heel. Ruthlessly Trample I, with my boot heel in his bloody urethra. I enjoy doing my dominance while my boots slave, moans in pain and pleasure.
Gracious as I am, I use the bloody penis of my slave now as doormat. I stand with one foot on his testicles and the other foot I rub the shoe sole, firmly over his glans penis. My slave may now under my shoe sole have an ejaculation.
Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 4/16/16 5:16am

Size: 698 MB

Added: 4/16/16 5:24am

Size: 482 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Trampling Bootjob Clip 3B - Close Up 2! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 4/18/16 11:07am

Size: 699 MB

Added: 4/18/16 11:13am

Size: 502 MB