Lady Latisha presents their clips - 2016

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

somebody

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips - 2016

Post by somebody »

Lady Latisha wrote:
somebody wrote:Hello Miss LaLa. I want to ask You something. What do You feel when You see his blood under Your heels?? :)

Greetings :)
Hi somebody,

at this moment, when the blood is seen, I enjoy my feminine dominance especially. I love to torture my boots slave, in this way and to humiliate. The sense of power flowing through my body. My pathetic slave moans in pain and pleasure, adores me and worshiped me at this moment very much. I feel it deep inside me and enjoy it, to see through the blood, as I inflict pain him.
In short, to see the blood gives me the good feeling of pure female domination. I love it so much!

Kiss

Lady Latisha <3
Thank You :)
T
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Slave Licking Boots Clean & Gets Cock Trampling Clip 2 - Full View! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

I'm wearing a skintight black leather trousers and a lacquer Corsage with Transparent applications and super sexy, black leather stiletto boots, the brand "RosaRot".
Right at the beginning I crush ruthlessly his manhood. I Trample on the penis of my slave and let feel him my power. I press my shoe heel into his cock while I stand with the other foot on his testicles.
Two chocolates lying on the Cockboard and I Trample on top of her and crush the chocolates with my shoe sole. My boots slave comes now enjoy to be allowed my shoe sole lick. He licks very dedicated, the crushed chocolate from my shoe sole. I like it very much.
As a reward, that he has my boots licked so nice and clean, Trample I now his cock bloody. I insert my shoe heel cruel as I am, with my full weight into his urethra and Trample into his urethra. Heartless I rub the shoe heel in his urethra up and down and cut it on his urethra. The first drop of blood running from his urethra and I enjoy my dominance.
I take off my boot heel of his urethra and Trample on his glans penis, so that blood can flow. I stand with both feet on his penis and press with all my weight more blood out of his cock.
I insert my shoe heel back into its bloody urethra and stand in his urethra. With the other foot I rub on the remaining chocolate. My Bootslave should back my shoe sole lick while I stand with my shoe heel in his bloody urethra. This is the perfect humiliation.
After my shoe sole is clean again I use his bloody penis as a doormat. Gracious as I am, I rub my shoe sole while on his glans penis, comes to cum.
Lady Latisha

Tags
SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Category: SHOEJOB - CBT

Related Categories: SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: high heels, goddess, lady latisha, stilettos, foot domination, footjob, boot domination, bootjob, femdom, humiliation, shoe & boot worship, shoe & boot fetish, cock crush, heel insertion, ballbusting

Format: MP4 Image
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 4/25/16 3:40pm

Price: $16.99 USD
Length: 16 minutes
Size: 935 MB

Format: WMV Image
Resolution: 1280x720
Added: 4/25/16 3:43pm

Size: 409 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Slave Licking Boots Clean & Gets Cock Trampling Clip 2A - Close Up! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

I'm wearing a skintight black leather trousers and a lacquer Corsage with Transparent applications and super sexy, black leather stiletto boots, the brand "RosaRot".
Right at the beginning I crush ruthlessly his manhood. I Trample on the penis of my slave and let feel him my power. I press my shoe heel into his cock while I stand with the other foot on his testicles.
Two chocolates lying on the Cockboard and I Trample on top of her and crush the chocolates with my shoe sole. My boots slave comes now enjoy to be allowed my shoe sole lick. He licks very dedicated, the crushed chocolate from my shoe sole. I like it very much.
As a reward, that he has my boots licked so nice and clean, Trample I now his cock bloody. I insert my shoe heel cruel as I am, with my full weight into his urethra and Trample into his urethra. Heartless I rub the shoe heel in his urethra up and down and cut it on his urethra. The first drop of blood running from his urethra and I enjoy my dominance.
I take off my boot heel of his urethra and Trample on his glans penis, so that blood can flow. I stand with both feet on his penis and press with all my weight more blood out of his cock.
I insert my shoe heel back into its bloody urethra and stand in his urethra. With the other foot I rub on the remaining chocolate. My Bootslave should back my shoe sole lick while I stand with my shoe heel in his bloody urethra. This is the perfect humiliation.
After my shoe sole is clean again I use his bloody penis as a doormat. Gracious as I am, I rub my shoe sole while on his glans penis, comes to cum.
Lady Latisha

Tags
SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: SHOEJOB, CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: high heels, goddess, lady latisha, stilettos, foot domination, footjob, boot domination, bootjob, femdom, humiliation, shoe & boot worship, shoe & boot fetish, cock crush, heel insertion, ballbusting

Added: 4/28/16 12:30pm

Size: 934 MB

Added: 4/28/16 12:34pm

Size: 682 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Slave Licking Boots Clean & Gets Cock Trampling Clip 2B - Close Up 2! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 4/30/16 5:05pm

Size: 936 MB

Added: 4/30/16 5:14pm

Size: 661 MB

rodriguez

Post by rodriguez »

I love your clips - it would be grat if you threw in a pure fullweight shoejob once in a while.........thta heel insertion is too much for me. But I guess others really enjoy it. It is still very sexy.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

rodriguez wrote:I love your clips - it would be grat if you threw in a pure fullweight shoejob once in a while.........thta heel insertion is too much for me. But I guess others really enjoy it. It is still very sexy.
Hi rodriguez,

I am glad that you love my clips! Such fans are my favorites!
The next clip is just for you. (Lady Latisha's Heeljob Clip 1 - Full View!) No heel insertion, but Fullweight Cock Cruch Trampling Shojob.
I think you will like it . . .

Kiss

Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Heeljob Clip 1 - Full View! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

I'm wearing a black patent leather corset, a black leather hotpants from "Crazy outfits" and black silk stockings with adornments. On my divine feet, I wear black leather stilettos, the brand "Karla Malthon". I feel so Dominant and Sexy in my outfit.
I stand on the COCKBOX, I throw my slave a contemptuous look and start immediately on his testicles to trampling. I love the feeling to feel his testicles under my shoe sole. I Crush with my sexy stilettos his manhood and enjoy my power.
While I stand with one foot on his testicles, I move my other foot in the direction of his face. My slave may my shoe sole licking. Devotedly he licks my shoe sole and I enjoy it to humiliate my slaves.
The genitals of my slave are just like a doormat for me and so I treatable his genitals also. I stand with both feet, with my full weight on his penis and his testicles and Trample mercilessly over it. My slave worshiped me for it and I have a lot of fun to humiliate him in this kind.
To prepare even more pain my slave, I stand with full weight, only with my shoe heels on his genitals. I enjoy my dominance, I press my shoe heels heartless in his flesh and my slave moaning in pain and pleasure. Especially much fun it is to me to press my shoe heel into his penis glans!
Now I rub only with my shoe heel on his glans penis and sperm squirts out of his penis.
Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 5/26/16 5:29pm

Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes
Size: 630 MB

Added: 5/26/16 5:31pm

Size: 297 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Heeljob Clip 1A - Close Up 1! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

I'm wearing a black patent leather corset, a black leather hotpants from "Crazy outfits" and black silk stockings with adornments. On my divine feet, I wear black leather stilettos, the brand "Karla Malthon". I feel so Dominant and Sexy in my outfit.
I stand on the COCKBOX, I throw my slave a contemptuous look and start immediately on his testicles to trampling. I love the feeling to feel his testicles under my shoe sole. I Crush with my sexy stilettos his manhood and enjoy my power.
While I stand with one foot on his testicles, I move my other foot in the direction of his face. My slave may my shoe sole licking. Devotedly he licks my shoe sole and I enjoy it to humiliate my slaves.
The genitals of my slave are just like a doormat for me and so I treatable his genitals also. I stand with both feet, with my full weight on his penis and his testicles and Trample mercilessly over it. My slave worshiped me for it and I have a lot of fun to humiliate him in this kind.
To prepare even more pain my slave, I stand with full weight, only with my shoe heels on his genitals. I enjoy my dominance, I press my shoe heels heartless in his flesh and my slave moaning in pain and pleasure. Especially much fun it is to me to press my shoe heel into his penis glans!
Now I rub only with my shoe heel on his glans penis and sperm squirts out of his penis.
Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 5/31/16 5:25pm

Size: 630 MB

Added: 5/31/16 5:29pm

Size: 448 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Heeljob Clip 1B - Close Up 2! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 6/3/16 7:54pm

Size: 692 MB

Added: 6/3/16 7:56pm

Size: 453 MB

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Trampling Bootjob Clip 4 - Full View! (MPEG-4 HD) - Click for preview

Today I wear a skintight, light brown leather jacket, a black leather miniskirt and black leather stiletto boots the luxury brand "Paolo Biondini - Magic Shoes". In this outfit, I make my boots slave, very horny to me.
My slave is below the COCKBOARD. His testicles and penis are tied! I stand on the COCKBOARD and humble my slaves first verbally while he worships me.
Then I place myself with my full weight, with both feet on his manhood and prepare my slave the pleasure to feel my dominance. Minutes long as I'm on his genitals, Trample ruthlessly on his penis and enjoy the feeling his cock under my shoe sole to crush.
I love being with my Shoe heels on his cock to trampling. First, I stand with one foot on his testicles while I with the other foot, my shoe heel, press on his glans penis. After that I am, with my full weight, with two shoe heels on his penis. Minutes I Trample my shoe heels his cock and leave this deep shoe heel marks. I press my shoe heels so firmly in his flesh that even running through it the blood from his cock. So I like that very well.
While I stand with a shoe heel on his glans penis, my slave comes in enjoyment, be allowed to lick my shoe sole. Humiliate my Boot slave in this way, I can fully enjoy my dominance.
Gracious as I am, I use his cock as a doormat and rub my shoe sole while on his glans penis until sperm comes out. This is pure female domination!
Lady Latisha

Tags

Added: 6/8/16 6:02am

Size: 672 MB

Added: 6/8/16 6:07am

Size: 328 MB