MY CBT AND BALLBUSTING KIT - FOR YOUR PLEASURE LADIES

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

StealthLoad

MY CBT AND BALLBUSTING KIT - FOR YOUR PLEASURE LADIES

Post by StealthLoad »

I would love to hear from any Ladies who are interested in CBT and especially Ballbusting who would enjoy some femdom/domination/cbt/ballbusting sessions with me via pm, email or possibly phone at present. I will hopefully have a webcam soon so this option will also be available in the near future.

I will of course send you the photos and also post them here, with your permission.

It would be an honour to hear from a Lady from overseas who would like to torture my cock and bust my balls but alas distance prevents.

It would an honour, and slightly more thrilling if you are close bye, to hear from Ladies from UK especially any living in the south east who, after some initial correspondence and fun at my suffering, may possibly also wish to meet up at some future time.

Please PM me if interested.

Respectfully and Obediently yours,
SL

Ladies, here is my CBT and Ballbusting kit.

On the left is the bag that my Partner keeps in her wardrobe for her pleasure and amusement, to the right are the items I’ve added for my own and more importantly your pleasure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SWEETS

Re: MY CBT AND BALLBUSTING KIT - FOR YOUR PLEASURE LADIES

Post by SWEETS »

Thats Quite a bit of Play toys !