Femele Domination Lady Natalie

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

skazlazhop123

Soul Sucking FemDom

Post by skazlazhop123 »

Soul Sucking FemDom

Here's an evil POV handjob scene to give you chills...I seduce & drain you, of your everything. Even knowing that I'll possess your soul when you ejaculate you can't help yourself...under my spell, you are powerless to resist getting milked into evil oblivion...

File Name : soul.sucking.femdom
Runtime : 9mn 36s
File Size : 279 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Audio Codec : AAC LC

Download Links:
mistresst.net-soul.sucking.femdom.part1.rar - 200.0 MB
mistresst.net-soul.sucking.femdom.part2.rar - 79.5 MB
skazlazhop123

My Slave HD Femdom - Interrogation Chai...

Post by skazlazhop123 »

My Slave HD Femdom - Interrogation Chair 2

I just thrive on the fear of my little prisoner. I have him tied up tight to the interrogation chair. All military style I am dressed with high heels, black stockings, leather skirt, leather gloves and cap. I will have my way with him. I strike him with a short riding crop when he cannot see it coming. I slap him in the face. I restrain his breathing with my hands. When he gets too loud I push a blow up gag in his mouth and inflate it to the limit. No screaming for help now. I close his noseholes with my hands while wanking his tight bound dick. I take a piece of tape and tape his noseholes shut and just enjoy his pathetic struggle for air. Then I wank him hard until he has to come. But I don't stop I just continue to wank him while dick cannot get soft due to the restraints. I am in full control now.

File Name : my-slave_hd_femdom-49
Runtime : 18mn 13s
File Size : 243 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Audio Codec : WMA2

Download Links:
MySlaveHDFemdom49.part1.rar - 200.0 MB
MySlaveHDFemdom49.part2.rar - 42.7 MB