NEW! CFNM BALLBUSTING, BALL SQUEEZING

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Rodger_Dodger

Re: NEW! CFNM BALLBUSTING, BALL SQUEEZING

Post by Rodger_Dodger »

Patthom wrote:Great to hear from you again Rodger.. Hope you are well... :D :D
Thank you! Maybe you'd like this one?

Babes Burn His Balls

The beautiful ladies have a naked guy tied up, light cigarettes, then take turns putting them out on his penis head and balls. He screams, but they have REAL enjoyable fun doing it! :lol:

Vid - 105 mb:
http://rapidgator.net/file/2972d53a50df ... 7.wmv.html

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patthom

Post by Patthom »

Rodger_Dodger wrote:
Patthom wrote:Great to hear from you again Rodger.. Hope you are well... :D :D
Thank you! Maybe you'd like this one?

Babes Burn His Balls

The beautiful ladies have a naked guy tied up, light cigarettes, then take turns putting them out on his penis head and balls. He screams, but they have REAL enjoyable fun doing it! :lol:

Vid - 105 mb:
http://rapidgator.net/file/2972d53a50df ... 7.wmv.html

Thanks as always Rodger, But I'm more of a shoe on, ball kicking type of guy (non platforms) I Love to see a sexy, classic low to mid heel, sharp pointed toe kicking right into the ball sack making the balls fly high up (rather than a clumsy looking bunt platform shoe impacting on the pubic bone). But due to the serious damage it causes, finding the ones I like is quite difficult, as they are very rare understandably!! Not many men can withstand that type of punishment for extended periods, time after time.. Stardeck9, Spikeystep and Queen Of Hearts NY were right on the money for me but alas have died a quiet death and the VHS quality is no match for the digital formats now on offer. The quality of the content of the newer ones can't match the old school "shoe fetish meets ballbusting" (in my humble opinion) where the content contained very sexy and yet severely vicious, almost unbelievable busting.
I remember seeing a Stardeck9 where "that man" the star of stardeck, was on the receiving end of a very soft and sensual leather ballet shoejob, I thought he was getting a well deserved treat for once as she worked him good wearing the soft worn ballet shoes, she sat on a chair balancing on her bottom with her legs up and feet working his shaft whilst he was standing straight up with his hands behind his back, after a while he bucked and heaved with the throws of an imminent ejaculation, she then stood straight up and started kicking him HARD right in the ball bag almost tearing it off upwards with each kick, you could see the ballet shoe wrinkle up with the force of each impact and follow through, then on about the fifth kick he actually came on impact with his cum flying out and landing up on his chest almost right up to the base of his neck!! and she kept kicking until he collapsed in a mangled heap on the floor unable to take any more.. His recovery must have taken months and he probably never fully recovered, perhaps thats why Stardeck stopped production, due to permanent damage..??
That was the most sexy, violent and dominating ballbusting cum shots I have ever seen!! I Only saw it once, I had no way to make a copy at that time, and I have never seen it again. I would trade all the ballbusting material I have collected in the 25-30 years of this fetish, just to have that one video!! ...Anyway, that's my type of ballbusting!!
I'm sure there are silent followers out there who love all of the different ballbusting styles and types that you have kindly shared with us and the whole ballbusting world over the years, so on their behalf..
..Thanks Rodger..!!
..And from me.. for all of the classic pointy toed and leather ballet shoe (another favourite of mine) ballbusting you have kindly shared with me (and all of us) over the years, a massive THANK YOU RODGER.. Your one of the ballbusting legends.. and a god send for the ballbusting community and I mean that.. Top Man.. :D :D :D
mavix1

Post by mavix1 »

Roger Dodger! You're back!!! Classic! Good to hear/see content from you! Hope you are well!
Rodger_Dodger

Post by Rodger_Dodger »

mavix1 wrote:Roger Dodger! You're back!!! Classic! Good to hear/see content from you! Hope you are well!
Thank you!!

Hope you like this one...

Line Up Bitches!

Two hot babes force to guys to strip completely naked, then force them to run an obstacle course or other humiliating things like doing jumping jacks so they can watch their penises and balls flop about as they do. They use bullwhips on the guys when the men aren't performing up to their expectations. The girls have a lot of CFNM fun in this one! ;D

Video - 470 MB; 1280 X 720; Duration: 08:00; wmv
http://rapidgator.net/file/36860871/Bit ... p.wmv.html

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rodger_Dodger

Post by Rodger_Dodger »

Sexy Girl Gives Ballbusting Lessons
to Pretty Young Apprentice

This video has been re-edited from its original format for better quality viewing.

A lovely lady demonstrates to the eager young and pretty female novice various techniques for kicking, kneeing and punching a man in his balls. Early on, she tells him to remove both his pants and underwear because they want to see his naked penis and balls as they kick and punch them. At one point, she lifts his penis high inviting the other girl to get a close look at each ball to see if they are growing as a result of their kicks, and are delighted to find out the one on the left is.

Video - 284 MB; 1920 X 1080; mp4:
http://rapidgator.net/file/b237f10f58ca ... n.m4v.html

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rodger_Dodger

Post by Rodger_Dodger »

Forcing Him to Jack Off as
They Slap His Face
w/ Ruined Orgasm
:oops:

Molly and Adrianna force their servant boy to lay stark naked on the floor as Molly sits on his face. They demand he jack his little dick off for their viewing amusement, and as he does, it makes them laugh seeing how small his penis is. They debase him making jokes about how they can hardly see his little dick, and then slap his face to make sure he understands how pathetic he is. Despite their constant debasement of the little jerk, he continues to stroke his hard little penis until the clever Adrianna figures out he is about to cum, at which time she forcefully grabs his hand pushing it away and yelling at him that he did not have permission to cum. At that very moment while the girls looking at his now uncovered pathetic, hard little dick, they witness how perfect Adriann'as timing was and see it cannot hold back. When they see it start to uncontrollably dribble out his sperm, they laugh hysterically at it knowing they have ruined it for him, and proving him to be quite the naked fool.

Contains: forced masturbation, small penis humiliation, face slapping humiliation

Video: 105MB;
http://rapidgator.net/file/0f5ebdc29af2 ... k.wmv.html

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rodger_Dodger

Post by Rodger_Dodger »

1st Time Girls Have the Opportunity to Kick
NAKED Men in Their Balls, and Their Honest
Reactions to It!

I know a lot of guys enjoy clothed-female/naked-male ("CFNM") ballbusting. But what about the females, do they also prefer it? These videos answer that question as all these girls LOVE IT! Each video shows a first-time experience for girls to kick a stark naked man in his balls. They then get a candid and honest interview afterward, and they not only state it is far better to kick a man's balls when he's nude, but explain to us why they love it so.

All three videos feature first-time nude ballbusting for these girls. They've been uploaded in a single compressed file along with video captures.

Total file size: 401 MB:
http://rapidgator.net/file/8e60acde1a33 ... g.rar.html

Featured videos:

Britney's First Time Nude Ballbusting - There's no question she loves her first experience. Never before have we seen her laughing so hysterically after each excruciatingly hard ball bust to his naked nut sack. Behind the camera is the lovely Amber York, who shares in the sadistic joy of watching him drop to the floor in agony. After watching this video, you will have to agree that Britney throws some of the hardest, most violent upper cut punches into his balls putting her entire body and full strength into it. His screams and dropping to the floor in agony elicits hysterical and joyous laughter not only from her, but Amber as well. These girls had a great time with this shoot! ;D

ImageImageImageImageImage

-------------------------------------------------
Megan's First Time Nude Ballbusting - The slender and stunning Megan is at first uncertain about this guy standing stark naked in front of her. But she soon becomes one of the biggest fans of naked-guy ballbusting. After a few kicks into his balls, she has him sit next to her on the couch, forces his legs to spread wide, shows the audience the hard tip of her elbow and with a grin and hard force, pile-drives her elbow deep into his balls making him scream and fall on the floor, much to the delight of the laughing girls filming it all. Megan is interviewed afterward and explains how much better it is when the guy's naked because she doesn't have the concern his balls are being protected as they are when he's clothed - this way she can delivery the greatest pain to them. We then learn that the gorgeous blonde Kellie had been watching Megan kick this naked guy the whole time, and adds during the interview how great it was to watch, then pleads to be included. The guy's then told to sit on the couch, his legs are spread, and Kellie then delivers and incredibly hard, full force punch into his balls, bringing once again the sweet hysterical laughter of all the girls watching.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

-------------------------------------------------
Roxie's First Time Nude Ballbusting - In this video, the beautiful Roxie does not hold back on her joy of punching, kicking and kneeing a naked guy in his balls for the first time. When the guy strips naked, the laughter and applause in the room evidences there are a number of girls watching too. Once she see's him naked, Roxie explains that "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this - I'm like a kid in the candy store!" During the session, she shows how much more she enjoys ballbusting this way, and adds that the smacking noise and the ability to really feel the impact makes it all the better. At one point relishes the opportunity to kneel before him, reaches up and grabs his naked balls saying "Do your realize I have all that makes you a man in the palm of my hands?" then squeezes them brutally all the while looking into his face and laughing with joy at screaming and intense agony, encouraging her to squeeze and twist them even more, bringing laughter and applause from the other girls watching. In her interview afterward, she talks about how much more she loves it because she can also look at his penis when she kicks his exposed balls.

Rodger_Dodger

Post by Rodger_Dodger »

Rebecca & Melany -
Human Punching Bag

These two hot babes with incredibly sexy bodies make their dumb fool stand there completely stark naked as they have a good, hard athletic workout on his balls. They really enjoy themselves as the try different kicking and punching techniques, such as one helping the other by lifting his penis up high so the other can fully see and deliver a hard, direct kick or punch into his balls.

Video - 181 MB; Duration 10:00:
http://rapidgator.net/file/487ae0aa310c ... g.wmv.html

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rodger_Dodger

Post by Rodger_Dodger »

From the Vault
Queen of the Dommes

This is one I haven't seen in a while. 7 men must line us stark naked in front of the queen domme and her ladies. The sexy domme administering punishment is given discretion over which guy to punish and how. One she busts in the balls repeatedly as the Queen demands she do it harder and harder to break him and finally make him drop in agony, to which the ladies laugh with approval. The men are also made to do disgusting and humiliating things.

Video -306 MB:
http://rapidgator.net/file/f4634d048686 ... s.wmv.html

Patthom

Post by Patthom »

Rodger_Dodger wrote:From the Vault
Queen of the Dommes

This is one I haven't seen in a while. 7 men must line us stark naked in front of the queen domme and her ladies. The sexy domme administering punishment is given discretion over which guy to punish and how. One she busts in the balls repeatedly as the Queen demands she do it harder and harder to break him and finally make him drop in agony, to which the ladies laugh with approval. The men are also made to do disgusting and humiliating things.

Video -306 MB:
http://rapidgator.net/file/f4634d048686 ... s.wmv.html

Thanks Rodger, the kicking with shoes on scene is great and it's the full version!.... :D :D