Lady Latisha presents their clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

a8a8a8a8

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips

Post by a8a8a8a8 »

Hi Latisha,

Purchased several clips from your store :)

Can you do a video of your slave lying and you giving him a shoejob with "1969" green Stiletto High Heels when all your body can be seen and you use some oil also? :roll:
anniii8

Post by anniii8 »

when you make a video of
1)cock sitting
2)cock trampling with show your sexy ass?
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 7A - Sideview! - Click For Preview

I wear extra long black leather gloves, a black leather corset, a black leather mini skirt and black leather stiletto high heels boots with golden metal heel of the luxury brand "R&RENZI BY GIANMARCO LORENZI".
I feel in my outfit super sexy and extreme dominat. My slave will worship me and be very horny for me.

I'm on the COCKBOX and the penis and testicles of my slave lying at my feet. I will contact my boots on his balls and start the testicles crush. I enjoy the feeling to feel the testicles under my shoe sole, while I let myself worship of my slaves.
I rub my shoe sole on the penis of my slave back and forth and use his penis as a doormat that makes my slave Horny on me. I Trample firmly on his cock, I love to push my heels stuck in his penis. But this is not enough for me, my slave will suffer pain.
I humiliate my slave best when I'm on his penis Trample. My shoe heel insert into his urethra, then in his urethra Trample - which I like best! I love it to be so sadistic to my slave.
So I run my shoe heel into his urethra and Trample in and on his penis. I'm stuck with a shoe heel in his urethra and the other foot I rub the shoe sole on the tip of his penis. My slave moans in pain and I laugh my slave, because he is so pathetic. I enjoy my dominance and torturing my slave continues in this way until a little blood dripping from his cock.
As a reward my slave must have an ejaculation under the soles of my sexy stiletto high heels boots. I rub my shoe sole firmly on his penis until the cum is coming.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

c4s.com

Price: $19.99 USD
Length: 19 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Some pictures from the last Clip:
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
Lady Latisha <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
somebody

Post by somebody »

Thank You again Latisha :) Amazing as allways :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

somebody wrote:Thank You again Latisha :) Amazing as allways :)
Hi somebody,
gladly again anytime ;)
bye
Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Heel Insertion Clip 10 - Click For Preview

I wear extra long black leather gloves, a black leather top, a designer leggings with snake pattern and super sexy black leather stiletto high heels boots with golden metal heel, the luxury brand R & Renzzi by Gian Marco Lorenzzi (GML).
I feel sexy and dominant in my outfit and my slave is crazy about me. I love it when my slave just looking at me and already horny on me.

I torture my slave today with a shoejob with shoe heel insertion into the urethra!
My slave is under the COCKBOX and I'm sitting on a bar stool and crush with my sexy "GML" Sitlettos high heels boots his penis and his testicles. I enjoy the feeling to push my heel to the tip of his penis and to feel his balls under my shoe sole.
My slave has to lick my boots! I suggest my legs as I stand with a boot on his penis. I move the other leg in the direction of his face and now I order my slave to lick my shoe sole. I like that, he must seek my boots reach. I laugh at my slave and humiliate him verbally.
Now I insert my boot heel into his urethra. I Trample with my other boots on his testicles. I rub my shoe sole over his penis while my heel in his urethra inserted. A small drops of blood running from his penis and I enjoy my dominance.
My slave can have a ejaculation under my shoe sole, as long as my heel stuck in his urethra. I rub firmly with my boot on his penis until the cum is coming.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

c4s.com

Price: $13.99 USD
Length: 13 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Heel Insertion Clip 10 A - Close Up! - Click For Preview

I wear extra long black leather gloves, a black leather top, a designer leggings with snake pattern and super sexy black leather stiletto high heels boots with golden metal heel, the luxury brand R & Renzzi by Gian Marco Lorenzzi (GML).
I feel sexy and dominant in my outfit and my slave is crazy about me. I love it when my slave just looking at me and already horny on me.

I torture my slave today with a shoejob with shoe heel insertion into the urethra!
My slave is under the COCKBOX and I'm sitting on a bar stool and crush with my sexy "GML" Sitlettos high heels boots his penis and his testicles. I enjoy the feeling to push my heel to the tip of his penis and to feel his balls under my shoe sole.
My slave has to lick my boots! I suggest my legs as I stand with a boot on his penis. I move the other leg in the direction of his face and now I order my slave to lick my shoe sole. I like that, he must seek my boots reach. I laugh at my slave and humiliate him verbally.
Now I insert my boot heel into his urethra. I Trample with my other boots on his testicles. I rub my shoe sole over his penis while my heel in his urethra inserted. A small drops of blood running from his penis and I enjoy my dominance.
My slave can have a ejaculation under my shoe sole, as long as my heel stuck in his urethra. I rub firmly with my boot on his penis until the cum is coming.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

c4s.com

Price: $13.99 USD
Length: 13 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 8 - Click For Preview

I'm High Heels Goddess Lady Latisha, a cruel mistress. I love to crush with my stilettos high heels the cock of my slaves.
I'm wearing a black Chanel sunglasses, a black leather top with laces, a skin-tight black leather mini skirt, black silk stockings with pattern and super sexy, black snakeskin stilettos high heels, the brand "Karla Malthon".
I feel very sexy and dominant in my outfit, my slave will worship me while I'm torturing him.

I'm on the COCKBOX and I step with one foot in the genitals of my slaves. My slave is completely Horny on me.
The penis of my slave is my doormat, I rub my shoe sole on his cock slowly back and forth. Then I Trample firmly onto the tip of his penis. It makes me much joy to step on his cock. I Trample with all my weight on his penis and enjoy the feeling to crush his cock.
I turn around and step firmly with my shoe heel to the tip of his penis. Then my shoe heel insert in his urethra. I insert my shoe heel always in and out, then I Trample with my shoe heel in his urethra. I stand with full weight with a shoe on his cock and with the other shoe heel I stand in his urethra.
My slave moans in pain and pleasure and I enjoy my dominance! But I want more, I want to see blood. I press my shoe heel even harder into his urethra. Now blood flowing from his penis. I love to humiliate my slave in this way.
Cruel as I am, I insert my shoe heel in his bleeding urethra and Trample further in his urethra. That gives me a lot of fun!
As a reward, I now rub my shoe sole something gentle on his bloody penis. My slave must have an ejaculation under my shoe soles. I enjoy that feeling of my power. I use my slave as a doormat until the cum comes.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

clips4sale.com

Price: $14.99 USD
Length: 14 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
somebody

Post by somebody »

We miss for a new updates :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...