Lady Latisha presents their clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

whatwhat

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips

Post by whatwhat »

Would love to see some stomping! :twisted:
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

whatwhat wrote:Would love to see some stomping! :twisted:
Hi whatwhat,

I like this! I like to stomp on the cock of my slave! The clip coming soon in my store!

Kiss

Lady Latisha <3
rodriguez

Post by rodriguez »

I love your Clips when you stand full weight on him!!!!! Please always more - maybe wedges?
whatwhat

Post by whatwhat »

Lady Latisha wrote:
Hi whatwhat,

I like this! I like to stomp on the cock of my slave! The clip coming soon in my store!

Kiss

Lady Latisha <3

Great! I will be looking out for this one. And the louder and more noise your heel hits the table, the better!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Heel Insertion & Cruel Shoejob Clip 1 - Long Shot View! - Click For Preview

(Customer Request Clip)

Long Shot View!

I am wearing a black leather bolero, a black leather mini skirt and extreme high black leather stilettos, the brand "Devious by Pleaser". The very thin metal heel is 6 inches high! I sit on a bar stool and my slave is below the Cockbox. I'm going to torture his genitals with my sharp high heels, because I love to use his cock as my doormat.
I step into his testicles, I rub my shoe sole over his glans penis and I insert my shoe heel in his urethra. Cruel as I am, I Trample, with my shoe heel, in his urethra comes to . My slave must while I torture him in this way, to lick my shoe sole.
Gracious as I am, I rub my shoe sole over his glans penis while my shoe heel is inserted into his urethra, comes to cum.
Lady Latisha

Tags
FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOEJOB, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, CBT

Attention: This horny & sexy Stilettos (Heel Height: 6 inches), the brand "Devious by Pleaser", are for sale!
80.- (EUR) + shipping cost - are interested, email me!
LadyLatisha@live.de

c4s.com

Price: $13.99 USD
Length: 13 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Heel Insertion & Cruel Shoejob Clip 1A - Close Up! - Click For Preview

(Customer Request Clip)

Close Up!

I am wearing a black leather bolero, a black leather mini skirt and extreme high black leather stilettos, the brand "Devious by Pleaser". The very thin metal heel is 6 inches high! I sit on a bar stool and my slave is below the Cockbox. I'm going to torture his genitals with my sharp high heels, because I love to use his cock as my doormat.
I step into his testicles, I rub my shoe sole over his glans penis and I insert my shoe heel in his urethra. Cruel as I am, I Trample, with my shoe heel, in his urethra comes to . My slave must while I torture him in this way, to lick my shoe sole.
Gracious as I am, I rub my shoe sole over his glans penis while my shoe heel is inserted into his urethra, comes to cum.
Lady Latisha

Tags

Attention: This horny & sexy Stilettos (Heel Height: 6 inches), the brand "Devious by Pleaser", are for sale!
LadyLatisha@live.de

c4s.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Heel Insertion & Cruel Shoejob Clip 1B - Oblique Side View! - Click For Preview

(Customer Request Clip)

Oblique Side View!

Lady Latisha

Tags

LadyLatisha@live.de

c4s.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

heelsfan23 wrote:Great, Thank You, you posted the metal heels video!! Video is number #2 in the top shoejob clips!! Maybe you will do more shoejob/cockfuck in the future with extreme metal heels?
Hi heelsfan23,

all my high heels have a heel height of at least 5 inches. But that is my only 6 inch high heels without plateau! If you want to send me a new pair of Extreme High Heels. I wear the shoes for you, do some clips and send back to you!
:mrgreen:
Kiss
Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

rodriguez wrote:I love your Clips when you stand full weight on him!!!!! Please always more - maybe wedges?
Hi rodriguez,

thanks for the nice words, unfortunately I have no wedges but there are always new clips! :D

Kiss

Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

whatwhat wrote:
Lady Latisha wrote:
Hi whatwhat,

Kiss

Lady Latisha <3

Great! I will be looking out for this one. And the louder and more noise your heel hits the table, the better!

Hi whatwhat,

now have such a clip made! My shoe heel kicks very loud on the cockbox. :lol:
I'll let you know when the clip is in my c4s store!

Kiss

Lady Latisha <3