Lady Latisha presents their clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Lady Latisha

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips

Post by Lady Latisha »

anniii8 wrote:please can make a video where she crush hard cock and balls...but you have a short skirt in a way that shows off her gorgeous ass while stomping cock? please
Hi anniii8,

Yes, I like to do so a clip. Is coming soon!

bye

Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

WARNING - extreme cruel and sadistic, terribly brutal and bloody!
Do not Imitate!

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 1 - Cut of Two Views! - Click For Preview

Cut of Two Views!
I'm wearing today my new, super sexy Stilettos high heels made from Python leather with metal heel, the luxury brand "Gianmarco Lorenzi couture (GML)". A black designer leather jacket and a black designer leather pants.
I feel very sexy in my outfit, and I know that I my slave will turn the head and he is really horny on me.

My slave is under the COCKBOX, his genitals are completely exposed to me and I'll torture my slave now cruelly, I'm looking very forward.
I stand with one foot on his balls and enjoy the feeling to crush his testicles under the sole of my shoe, I like how he suffers. With my second foot, I step on his penis and repeatedly press the heel of my shoe deep in his cock. My slave gets horny and I have to laugh about how pathetic he is. My slave is my door mat and I rub my soles and my shoe heel firmly over his penis. I torture my slave and he worshipped me for it, I love it. Now, my slave to suffer!
I insert my shoe heel in his urethra. I trample with my full weight on his cock. With a shoe heel on his testicles and the other shoe heel in his urethra. I'm enjoying my dominance. My slave moans in pain and I'm laughing at him. My slave to suffer right before he gets his reward and under the sole of my shoe has an ejaculation.
I am more firmly with my shoe heel in his urethra, I want that he bleeds. I cut it with my sharp shoe heel on his urethra. I'm laughing with joy as blood flows his cock. It is not only a few drops, but a whole blood paints. To my slave more humble he must wipe away his blood, while I'm laughing at him.
I want to be gracious and rub now something softer with the sole of my shoe over his penis. I want my slave Gets an ejaculation under the sole of my shoe, he has now earn it.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

c4s.com

Price: $15.99 USD
Length: 15 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
anniii8

Post by anniii8 »

i love when cock blood....is so sexy to see the power of mistress....is possible see a video where the cock bleed...but NOT by insert stiletto in uretra but,,,bleed because stomping
somebody

Post by somebody »

WOW, I had goosebumps when I saw this first time :D
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
guyver

Post by guyver »

Every time I see you with high heels into his urethra, foot action is so beautiful, I hope you can take some high-heeled inserted urethral video, I really like
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

anniii8 wrote:i love when cock blood....is so sexy to see the power of mistress....is possible see a video where the cock bleed...but NOT by insert stiletto in uretra but,,,bleed because stomping
hi anniii8,
perhaps, my slave is not easy to bring to bleed... ;)
bye

Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

somebody wrote:WOW, I had goosebumps when I saw this first time :D
hi somebody,
thanks for the compliment, or better thanks for the goose bumps! ;)
bye

Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

guyver wrote:Every time I see you with high heels into his urethra, foot action is so beautiful, I hope you can take some high-heeled inserted urethral video, I really like
hi guyver,
thanks for the compliment, it certainly still many such clips coming!
bye

Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

WARNING - extreme cruel and sadistic, terribly brutal and bloody!
Do not Imitate!

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 2 - Click For Preview

Today I'm wearing my black leather thigh high stiletto heels boots with metal heel, the brand "AROLLO". A black leather Hot Pants, the brand "Crazy-Outfits" and a black leather jacket.
I feel so sexy and dominant in this outfit. My slave is lying at my feet and worship me.

Under the COCKBOX is my slave and waiting that I crush him his genitals with my high heels. I look forward to push my shoe heel deep into his penis.
I'm on the COCKBOX and look disdainfully down on my slave. I'm getting it with a boot on the testicles, while using his penis with the other boots as a door mat.I rub my shoe sole firmly on his cock and I enjoy it, to humiliate him in this way. I want to see him suffer more, so I'm with a shoe heel on his penis. I press my shoe heel always harder on his cock. I want that he still has more pain and trample with two heels on his cock and his balls. I like that good, as he moans in pain. I think this is still not enough pain and humiliation.
I introduce my shoe heel in his urethra. I move my leg up and down while the shoe heel is introduced into his urethra. I enjoy my Dominance and my slave moans in pain. I want to do even more! I trample with a shoe heel in his urethra and with the other shoe heel on his cock. So that more like it! I love it with my shoe heel into his urethra to trampling. Only flow as a few blood drops from his cock I am happy!
Now, my slave gets his reward. My slave shall have an ejaculation under the sole of my shoe. His penis is my favorite door mat. I rub my shoe sole on his penis back and forth, until the cum comes.
This is for me, pure female domination!
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

c4s.com

Price: $19.99 USD
Length: 19 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
guyver

Post by guyver »

Hello, Lady Latisha. I really like your video would also like to buy them, but I don't have a credit card, can you please order your video with remittance?