Lady Latisha presents their clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Lady Latisha

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips

Post by Lady Latisha »

Give Me Your Cum Clip 1A - Close Up! - Click For Preview

Close Up! - Lady Latisha looks so hot and sexy. The goddess wears a Jeans Hotpents, a transparent black blouse and black leather thigh high boots with metal heel, the brand Valentino Giaro. The Lady is on a Chair and orders her slave to lick her boots. The slave very worshiped the boots of his mistress. The slave licks their shoe sole and her shoe heel with dedication. The Lady loves to humiliate her slave. The goddess orders her slave to introduce her shoe heel in his urethra and wanking. The slave has an ejaculation during the shoe heel is introduced into his urethra.

Image & Image

clips4sale.com

Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Fantastic Video !!!
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
somebody

Post by somebody »

You Two are amazing :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

centabsatz wrote:Fantastic Video !!!
hi centabsatz,
thank you :)

bye
Lady Latisha <3
&
Gary PowerSlave
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

somebody wrote:
You Two are amazing :)
Hi somebody,

thank you for the compliment ;)

bye

Lady Latisha <3
&
Gary PowerSlave
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Trample Clip 6 - Click For Preview

I'm wearing today a black BRA, a short black leather mini skirt, black stockings and black leather stiletto high heels of brand "1969".
I know that I do my slave in this hot outfit, really sharp. I like that he is so horny for me.

My slave lying on the floor, I'm going to use him as a door mat. I'm looking forward to trample on him. I trample on his penis, and I enjoy, how excited my slave is, while I'm going to smash him his genitals. I feel my dominance, as I press my shoe heel deep in his flesh.
I trample on the belly of my slave, he screams in pain, I like it. I love it, my slave to humiliate. I trample with my full weight on his chest. My Shoe heels leave deep marks on his body. I must laugh about my slave, how pathetic he is. I stand on his chest, now I want that he licks my shoe sole. I like with what devotion my slave lick my shoes and he is horny. I make it my slave but not easy to touch my shoe, he should make an effort to achieve the sole of my shoe. This makes me much pleasure to see how he suffers to worship me. I enjoy my dominance. I especially love to trample the cock and the balls of my slave with my high heels.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

clips4sale.com

Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Trample Clip 6A - Close Up! - Click For Preview

I'm wearing today a black BRA, a short black leather mini skirt, black stockings and black leather stiletto high heels of brand "1969".
I know that I do my slave in this hot outfit, really sharp. I like that he is so horny for me.

My slave lying on the floor, I'm going to use him as a door mat. I'm looking forward to trample on him. I trample on his penis, and I enjoy, how excited my slave is, while I'm going to smash him his genitals. I feel my dominance, as I press my shoe heel deep in his flesh.
I trample on the belly of my slave, he screams in pain, I like it. I love it, my slave to humiliate. I trample with my full weight on his chest. My Shoe heels leave deep marks on his body. I must laugh about my slave, how pathetic he is. I stand on his chest, now I want that he licks my shoe sole. I like with what devotion my slave lick my shoes and he is horny. I make it my slave but not easy to touch my shoe, he should make an effort to achieve the sole of my shoe. This makes me much pleasure to see how he suffers to worship me. I enjoy my dominance. I especially love to trample the cock and the balls of my slave with my high heels.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

clips4sale.com

Price: $8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Trample & Heel Insertion Clip 6 - Click For Preview

My slave is under the COCKBOX, his cock and his balls are defenseless at the mercy of me. I'm going with a foot on his balls. I enjoy this feeling, the testicles under my shoe sole to crushed. I hold the foot in his testicles, I raise up my other leg and move it in the direction of the slave's face. I command my slave to lick the shoe sole. My slave lick my shoe sole with much devotion and strives very. I like that, how he worships me.
I use my slave as a door mat, and rub firmly with my shoe sole on his penis back and forth. I love it, my slave, this way, to degrade and humiliate. I trample with my heels on the genitals of my slave and he is horny. I introduce my shoe heel in the urethra of my slave, while I am with full weight on his penis. I laugh about my slave. He groans in pain. How pathetic is my slave, I love and I'm enjoying my dominance. I trample over again with my heel on the penis and my shoe heel insert again and again in his urethra. I love my slave on this kind of torture.
I'm laughing while I rub the sole of my shoe again and again over the cock of my slave. My slave is horny and he has an ejaculation while I crush his penis and trample.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

c4s.com

Price: $10.99 USD
Length: 10 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Trample & Heel Insertion Clip 6A - Close Up! - Click For Preview

Close Up!

My slave is under the COCKBOX, his cock and his balls are defenseless at the mercy of me. I'm going with a foot on his balls. I enjoy this feeling, the testicles under my shoe sole to crushed. I hold the foot in his testicles, I raise up my other leg and move it in the direction of the slave's face. I command my slave to lick the shoe sole. My slave lick my shoe sole with much devotion and strives very. I like that, how he worships me.
I use my slave as a door mat, and rub firmly with my shoe sole on his penis back and forth. I love it, my slave, this way, to degrade and humiliate. I trample with my heels on the genitals of my slave and he is horny. I introduce my shoe heel in the urethra of my slave, while I am with full weight on his penis. I laugh about my slave. He groans in pain. How pathetic is my slave, I love and I'm enjoying my dominance. I trample over again with my heel on the penis and my shoe heel insert again and again in his urethra. I love my slave on this kind of torture.
I'm laughing while I rub the sole of my shoe again and again over the cock of my slave. My slave is horny and he has an ejaculation while I crush his penis and trample.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

clips4sale.com

Price: $10.99 USD
Length: 10 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
anniii8

Post by anniii8 »

please can make a video where she crush hard cock and balls...but you have a short skirt in a way that shows off her gorgeous ass while stomping cock? please