Lady Latisha presents their clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Lady Latisha

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips

Post by Lady Latisha »

somebody wrote:Just wonderfull Miss Latisha :) Thanks for posting and especially for images :)
Hey somebody,
thanks for the kind words . . .
Kiss
Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Boots Are Made For Trampling & For Boot Heel Insertion! Clip 1 - Click For Preview

Cut of 2 camera views!
I'm wearing a black blouse, half-length black leather gloves and a very short panty-jeans. On my divine feet I wear black leather high heels stilettos boots, the luxury brand "1969". These boots are made easy for cock trampling. And perfect to introduce the boot heel into the urethra!
I'm starting to crush my slave's testicles. I step over and over again on his balls. I've thought me today a very special torture for my boots slave.
I use his penis as a doormat. Without grace I Trample on his cock. Until my slave under the COCKBOX wriggling in pain. I ruthlessly slots on with my sharp boot heel, the tip of his penis, until they bleed! I enjoy my female domination and laugh about my pathetic slaves.
My slave has to suffer. I insert my boot heel into his urethra and Trample with my full weight into his urethra.
Cruel as I am, am with all my weight on his dick and squeeze out the blood from the cuts. From the tip of his penis, the blood flows and I am happy about it. I make me fun of my slaves and mock him.
But I am generously and let my slave, my boot sole lick clean!Finally, to my slave, for me, have a ejaculation, but I humiliate him down even more and ruin him his orgasm! But the cum splashing out . . .
Lady Latisha

clips4sale.com

Price: $14.99 USD
Length: 14 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Tramplig & Shoejob Clip 1 (MPEG-4 HD) - Click For Preview

Cut of 3 camera views!
Customer's request - These shoes have been sold to this customer!
I'm wearing a black see-through blouse, black short leather gloves, and a short black skirt. On my divine feet, I wear well worn black stiletto high heels.
Today my slave has luck, because I am fulfilling a customer request. My slave must lick my shoe sole, I Trample, with my shoe heels on his cock. Then I sit down on a chair and give my slave a shoe job while I smoke a cigarette! My slave is allowed under my shoe soles have a ejaculation.
Lady Latisha

Tags
SHOE WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, SHOEJOB

c4s.com

Price: $9.99 USD
Length: 9 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 13 - Click For Preview

Cut of 3 camera views!
I have now bought a patent leather corsage. In I look very hot. A black wet look mini skirt fits perfectly with the outfit. Extreme Long black leather gloves and super sexy black leather stilettos boots with golden metal heels, the brand "R & Renzi" and I look perfect!
Dominant and sexy, that's my style!
My slave is below the Cockbox willing to be humiliated by me, by my cruel trampling. Mercilessly I start on his testicles to trampling. I feel through my shoe sole, as I crush his balls. I step on his penis, I press firmly my shoe sole on his cock and laugh at my pathetic slaves. I press my boot heel to the tip of his penis. My slave moans in pain. I like it very much! I know of no mercy on him, and bring my boot heel into his urethra. Again and again he gets to feel my boot heel into his urethra. When my boot heel deeply inserted into his urethra is. Trample I, with full weight on it. My slave is suffering, from the pain that I prepare him and I enjoy my female domination. As I pull out my boot heel out of his urethra, my boot heel is bloody and a few drops of blood flowing from his penis. I like that!
Now I sit on the bar stool and make myself comfortable. I light a cigarette and while I smoke, I set foot on the testes from my slave. With the other foot my slave gets my full dominance to Feel. I rub with my boot heel on his bloody cock and suggest also likes my boot heel to the tip of his penis. I like to humiliate my slave, I move a foot in the direction of his face and commands him to lick my boot heel. He has to make an effort to touch my boot heel with his tongue.
I Trample continue to his bloody cock. I rub my shoe sole firmly on the tip of his penis and my slave has an ejaculation under my sexy stilettos boots. But he has no permission to cum, I had not yet finished my cigarette! For that I punish my slaves hard . . .
Lady Latisha

Tags
FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, SHOEJOB, COCK CRUSH, HEEL INSERTION INTO URETHRA, CBT

c4s.com

Price: $12.99 USD
Length: 12 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEH-4 HD
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 13 A - Close Up! - Click For Preview

Close Up!
I have now bought a patent leather corsage. In I look very hot. A black wet look mini skirt fits perfectly with the outfit. Extreme Long black leather gloves and super sexy black leather stilettos boots with golden metal heels, the brand "R & Renzi" and I look perfect!
My slave is below the Cockbox willing to be humiliated by me, by my cruel trampling. Mercilessly I start on his testicles to trampling. I feel through my shoe sole, as I crush his balls. I step on his penis, I press firmly my shoe sole on his cock and laugh at my pathetic slaves. I press my boot heel to the tip of his penis. My slave moans in pain. I like it very much! I know of no mercy on him, and bring my boot heel into his urethra. Again and again he gets to feel my boot heel into his urethra. When my boot heel deeply inserted into his urethra is. Trample I, with full weight on it. My slave is suffering, from the pain that I prepare him and I enjoy my female domination. As I pull out my boot heel out of his urethra, my boot heel is bloody and a few drops of blood flowing from his penis. I like that!
Now I sit on the bar stool and make myself comfortable. I light a cigarette and while I smoke, I set foot on the testes from my slave. With the other foot my slave gets my full dominance to Feel. I rub with my boot heel on his bloody cock and suggest also likes my boot heel to the tip of his penis. I like to humiliate my slave, I move a foot in the direction of his face and commands him to lick my boot heel. He has to make an effort to touch my boot heel with his tongue.
I Trample continue to his bloody cock. I rub my shoe sole firmly on the tip of his penis and my slave has an ejaculation under my sexy stilettos boots. But he has no permission to cum, I had not yet finished my cigarette! For that I punish my slaves hard . . .
Lady Latisha

Tags
FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, SHOEJOB, COCK CRUSH, HEEL INSERTION INTO URETHRA, CBT

c4s.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 13 B - Long Shot View! - Click For Preview

Long Shot View!
Lady Latisha

Tags

c4s.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 14 C - Horizontal View! - Click For Preview

Horizontal View!
I wear a black patent leather corset, a black vinyl mini skirt, black short leather gloves and black leather high heels stilettos with metal heel, the brand "GML". I feel sexy and dominat!
My slave is below the COCKBOX and expects his torture. For starters, I Trample with my sexy stilettos, my slave in the balls, tighter and tighter!I stand with one foot on his balls and the other I Trample on his penis. I enjoy the feeling of crushing his genitals under my shoe sole.
I use the penis of my slave so much as a doormat. Mercilessly I swing my shoe sole on the tip of his penis back and forth. I make sure that my sharp heel touches firmly on the tip of his penis because I want my slave slit the tip of his penis!
My slave moans in pain and I am happy about the first drop of blood flowing from the tip of his penis. I Trample now with both feet and with my full weight on his penis and squeeze the blood out while I have to laugh at my pathetic slaves.
That's not enough for me! I turn around and press my heel with a lot of joy to the bleeding head of his penis. Again and again I step with the shoe heel to the tip of his penis and more firmly. Once more I trample with both feet and my full weight on his penis, to more blood out to pressing. I mock my slaves and enjoying my dominance.
Again, I turn around and begin to insert my shoe heel into his urethra. Always in and out with my sharp shoe heel, so I slits his urethra. I Trampel with my full weight on my heel into his urethra. Cruel as I am, I'm doing that for a while. When I take my shoe heel out from his urethra blood flows out of his penis. That I like so much, that I again Trampel with both feet and full weight on his penis so that more blood flows.
I humiliate my slave even more. Now I take my other shoe heel and start to insert my shoe heel into his bloody urethral. I Trampel now with two shoe heels on his penis. A shoe heel stuck in his urethra, with the other shoe heel I Trampel on his testicles. My slave moans in pain and that I like!
Graciously as I am, I use his cock again as doormat and rub my shoe sole firmly on the tip of his penis. My slave must have an ejaculation under my shoe sole. I press with my sexy stilettos, my slave the cum from his cock.
Lady Latisha

Tags
FEMALE DOMINATION, TRAMPLING, SHOEJOB, COCK CRUSH, HEEL INSERTION INTO URETHRA, CBT

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

COMMING SOON!
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
GaryPowerSlave

Post by GaryPowerSlave »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 14 C - Horizontal View!

Kiss
Lady Latisha

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 14 B - Long Shot View! - Click For Preview

Long Shot View!
I wear a black patent leather corset, a black vinyl mini skirt, black short leather gloves and black leather high heels stilettos with metal heel, the brand "GML". I feel sexy and dominat!
My slave is below the COCKBOX and expects his torture. For starters, I Trample with my sexy stilettos, my slave in the balls, tighter and tighter!I stand with one foot on his balls and the other I Trample on his penis. I enjoy the feeling of crushing his genitals under my shoe sole.
I use the penis of my slave so much as a doormat. Mercilessly I swing my shoe sole on the tip of his penis back and forth. I make sure that my sharp heel touches firmly on the tip of his penis because I want my slave slit the tip of his penis!
My slave moans in pain and I am happy about the first drop of blood flowing from the tip of his penis. I Trample now with both feet and with my full weight on his penis and squeeze the blood out while I have to laugh at my pathetic slaves.
That's not enough for me! I turn around and press my heel with a lot of joy to the bleeding head of his penis. Again and again I step with the shoe heel to the tip of his penis and more firmly. Once more I trample with both feet and my full weight on his penis, to more blood out to pressing. I mock my slaves and enjoying my dominance.
Again, I turn around and begin to insert my shoe heel into his urethra. Always in and out with my sharp shoe heel, so I slits his urethra. I Trampel with my full weight on my heel into his urethra. Cruel as I am, I'm doing that for a while. When I take my shoe heel out from his urethra blood flows out of his penis. That I like so much, that I again Trampel with both feet and full weight on his penis so that more blood flows.
I humiliate my slave even more. Now I take my other shoe heel and start to insert my shoe heel into his bloody urethral. I Trampel now with two shoe heels on his penis. A shoe heel stuck in his urethra, with the other shoe heel I Trampel on his testicles. My slave moans in pain and that I like!
Graciously as I am, I use his cock again as doormat and rub my shoe sole firmly on the tip of his penis. My slave must have an ejaculation under my shoe sole. I press with my sexy stilettos, my slave the cum from his cock.
Lady Latisha

Tags
FEMALE DOMINATION, TRAMPLING, SHOEJOB, COCK CRUSH, HEEL INSERTION INTO URETHRA, CBT

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 14 A - Close Up! - Click For Preview

Close Up!
Lady Latisha

Tags

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

COMMING SOON!