Lady Latisha presents their clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Lady Latisha

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 5 - Cut Of Two Views! - Click For Preview

I wear a very feminine, black leather jacket, a very hot, black leather hotpants and sexy purple leather high heels stilettos boots, the brand LeftAndRight. I feel in this outfit very sexy and dominat and my slave will worship me.
Under the COCKBOX is my slave. His genitals are now crushed by me, with my stiletto high heels boots. I love to torture my slave in this way.

I'm on the COCKBOX and stand with a boot to the testicles of my slave. I look at my slave and humiliate him contemptuously verbal. I let me first worship and then I start with the other boots, the shoe sole soft on his cock to rub. That makes my slave very horny and I enjoy it, how pathetic is my slave.
It inspired me, always fixed to rub. I start in his testicles to trampling. Also on his cock trample I always fixed. I want to prepare my slave more pain. I rub now with my heel on the head of his penis. Before I torturing him more, I turn around and show my slave my ass and let me admire. Now I trample with my heel on his cock. I enjoy the feeling of my power. I want more. . .
So I bring my heel into his urethra. I love to introduce my heel in his urethra, again and again. My slave moans and I enjoy my dominance. To torturing my slave even more, I stand on one leg while I'm stuck with my heel in his urethra and I rub with my other boots on the tip of his penis. I put trample also with the other boot heel on his cock while I was with the other boot heel in the urethra. I trample purely with my heel in the urethra.
I'm in my element and can not stop doing, to humiliate my slave in this way and hurt him prepare. Only when a drop of blood running from his penis I've had enough. I will be merciful and reward my slave now gets a shoejob.
I rub firmly with my shoe sole of his penis and press my shoe sole firmly against the tip of his penis. It flatters me a lot as my slave has an ejaculation under my shoe sole. This is sheer female dominance for me and I love the feeling!
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

c4s.com

Price: $18.99 USD
Length: 18 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
cric

Post by cric »

super. please repeat in black GML pumps
exon

Post by exon »

Hallo liebe Latisha,

check doch bitte ochmal deine PMs. :wink:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow. You are hot!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

cric wrote:super. please repeat in black GML pumps
Hi circ,
yes sure, very happy - coming soon !!!
with many black GML stilettos & GML stilettos boots . . .
bye

Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Wetshoe wrote:Wow. You are hot!

Hi Wetshoe,

many thanks - I love that to hear!

bye

Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Soft Shoejob Clip 1 - Click For Preview

I'm wearing a very tight black leather skirt, a figure-hugging leather jacket and sunglasses by Chanel. On my feet I wear golden leather stilettos high heels of Gianmarco Lorenzi, I feel very sexy in my outfit.

Today I am very gracious to my slave, I use his cock as a doormat. My slave has sometimes earned a soft Shoejob. So I rub my shoe sole soft on his penis until he ejaculates under my beautiful stilettos.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

clips4sale.com

Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 6 - Click For Preview

I'm wearing a black leather top, a brown skin-tight leather trousers and black leather stilettos from "R&RENZI BY GIANMARCO LORENZI (FASHION POLISHED LEATHER PUMPS)". I feel incredibly sexy and dominat in this outfit!
I am very sadistic and will now very cruel torture with my sexy stilettos high heels, the penis of my slaves.

I'm on the COCKBOX and let me worship from my slave before I start slowly and delicately rub my shoe sole over his penis. I enjoy the feeling to feel his cock under my shoe sole and my slave gets horny by the touch of my stilettos on me.
I turn around and begin to press my heel to the tip of the penis. I love to press my heel on his cock but even more I love it when I insert my shoe heel into his urethra and then, with my full weight into his urethra to trampling.
I insert my shoe heel in his urethra, and then begin to trampling. I have to laugh when I step tighter and tighter.
My slave is a pathetic doormat and that's what I let him feel well. I turn to the side and rub my shoe sole back on his penis, but with more pressure. I like how horny he is characterized.
I want to humiliate my slaves more and he should suffer. So I bring back my heel into his urethra and Trample again in his urethra. Always solid Trample I on and in his penis until the first drops of blood flowing from his cock. That's not enough for me! My slave shall feel my dominance, he will more bleeding. I slits my slave, with my heel on the urethra. The blood runs out of his penis and his cock is now in a blood paints. My slave moans in pain. I like it so much that I have to laugh. I enjoy my prevailing position and Trample further on his bleeding penis as the blood runs out of his penis!
I humiliate my slave while I was on his bloody penis Trample. My slave begs for mercy. I am merciful and start to rub gently with my shoe sole of his penis. I want my slave has an ejaculation under my stilettos high heels. I feel very dominantly and I enjoy my slave to humiliate this way. I rub my shoe sole back and forth and my slave will gain a ejaculation in his own blood paints.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

clips4sale.com

Price: $21.99 USD
Length: 21 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 6A - Sideview! - Click For Preview

I'm wearing a black leather top, a brown skin-tight leather trousers and black leather stilettos from "R&RENZI BY GIANMARCO LORENZI (FASHION POLISHED LEATHER PUMPS)". I feel incredibly sexy and dominat in this outfit!
I am very sadistic and will now very cruel torture with my sexy stilettos high heels, the penis of my slaves.

I'm on the COCKBOX and let me worship from my slave before I start slowly and delicately rub my shoe sole over his penis. I enjoy the feeling to feel his cock under my shoe sole and my slave gets horny by the touch of my stilettos on me.
I turn around and begin to press my heel to the tip of the penis. I love to press my heel on his cock but even more I love it when I insert my shoe heel into his urethra and then, with my full weight into his urethra to trampling.
I insert my shoe heel in his urethra, and then begin to trampling. I have to laugh when I step tighter and tighter.
My slave is a pathetic doormat and that's what I let him feel well. I turn to the side and rub my shoe sole back on his penis, but with more pressure. I like how horny he is characterized.
I want to humiliate my slaves more and he should suffer. So I bring back my heel into his urethra and Trample again in his urethra. Always solid Trample I on and in his penis until the first drops of blood flowing from his cock. That's not enough for me! My slave shall feel my dominance, he will more bleeding. I slits my slave, with my heel on the urethra. The blood runs out of his penis and his cock is now in a blood paints. My slave moans in pain. I like it so much that I have to laugh. I enjoy my prevailing position and Trample further on his bleeding penis as the blood runs out of his penis!
I humiliate my slave while I was on his bloody penis Trample. My slave begs for mercy. I am merciful and start to rub gently with my shoe sole of his penis. I want my slave has an ejaculation under my stilettos high heels. I feel very dominantly and I enjoy my slave to humiliate this way. I rub my shoe sole back and forth and my slave will gain a ejaculation in his own blood paints.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

clips4sale.com

Price: $21.99 USD
Length: 21 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha Extreme Sadistic Heel Insertion & Cruel Trample Cock Crushing Clip 7 - Click For Preview

I wear extra long black leather gloves, a black leather corset, a black leather mini skirt and black leather stiletto high heels boots with golden metal heel of the luxury brand "R&RENZI BY GIANMARCO LORENZI".
I feel in my outfit super sexy and extreme dominat. My slave will worship me and be very horny for me.

I'm on the COCKBOX and the penis and testicles of my slave lying at my feet. I will contact my boots on his balls and start the testicles crush. I enjoy the feeling to feel the testicles under my shoe sole, while I let myself worship of my slaves.
I rub my shoe sole on the penis of my slave back and forth and use his penis as a doormat that makes my slave Horny on me. I Trample firmly on his cock, I love to push my heels stuck in his penis. But this is not enough for me, my slave will suffer pain.
I humiliate my slave best when I'm on his penis Trample. My shoe heel insert into his urethra, then in his urethra Trample - which I like best! I love it to be so sadistic to my slave.
So I run my shoe heel into his urethra and Trample in and on his penis. I'm stuck with a shoe heel in his urethra and the other foot I rub the shoe sole on the tip of his penis. My slave moans in pain and I laugh my slave, because he is so pathetic. I enjoy my dominance and torturing my slave continues in this way until a little blood dripping from his cock.
As a reward my slave must have an ejaculation under the soles of my sexy stiletto high heels boots. I rub my shoe sole firmly on his penis until the cum is coming.
Lady Latisha

Image & Image

c4s.com

Price: $19.99 USD
Length: 19 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.