Mistress Butterfly Clips (Updated 10/30/15)

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

villageidiot33

Mistress Butterfly Clips (Updated 10/30/15)

Post by villageidiot33 »

I know some were asking if anyone had her clips. Found these while looking at other sites. If I find more I'll add them here.
110.jpg_thumb.jpg
61_mpeg4.avi.jpg_thumb.jpg
http://uploaded.net/file/2efr2xo5
http://uploaded.net/file/ik7azzw5
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
blanka666

Re: Mistress Butterfly Clips

Post by blanka666 »

Thanks Village! those are quite famous, still looking for that awesome black wedges clip of hers.. :)
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

blanka666 wrote:Thanks Village! those are quite famous, still looking for that awesome black wedges clip of hers.. :)
I'm sure someone has them all. We had some great customers that bought almost everything we did. There has to be more floating around too I'm sure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blanka666

Post by blanka666 »

Aye, I really hope someone eventually see's this post / others and would be willing to pitch in. :D I myself hoard tons of old good clips of any kind.
muleshoe999

Post by muleshoe999 »

blanka666 wrote:Aye, I really hope someone eventually see's this post / others and would be willing to pitch in. :D I myself hoard tons of old good clips of any kind.
Would love to see more of Misstress Butterfly cock crushing inshoejob video collect.
blanka666

Post by blanka666 »

We all would :D
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

I think the wife would do great on a clipstore. She has a bunch of flats,wedges and sandals. But I think the market is way to flooded with clipstores and I think profits would be very small. Not to mention there are a lot of sites out there that have clips from c4s sales posted so who would buy the stuff when you can prob find it free.
blanka666

Post by blanka666 »

Yeah that's true, alot of the stuff on there you can get from free just from free browsing the net, but and it's a big but, if you have a good 'niche' to like "cock board or face in floor" etc' you can have some success (besides if you already doing it why not film it and make some cash on the way :))

Still after watching so many clips the face in floor clips of hers were the best, im still willing to pay for them and i wish she had a store lol :)
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

blanka666 wrote:Yeah that's true, alot of the stuff on there you can get from free just from free browsing the net, but and it's a big but, if you have a good 'niche' to like "cock board or face in floor" etc' you can have some success (besides if you already doing it why not film it and make some cash on the way :)) Still after watching so many clips the face in floor clips of hers were the best, im still willing to pay for them and i wish she had a store lol :)
She's not much into the fetish since it's new to her. I do get handjobs while her feet are on my face, crotch rubbed with her feet and such. I did show her a clip store once that had cock crush and I joked we should do one too. She wasn't freaked out or said no lol. I do see still cockboard stores but not many. Footwear variety would be our thing mostly flat strappy sandals and flats which I see not many stores cater to.
sportshoes

Post by sportshoes »

please share more...