I love my Mary Janes. What should I do with them?

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ThcCht

Re: I love my Mary Janes. What should I do with them?

Post by ThcCht »

I think I left the pee in them for like 5 minutes. I definitely wouldn’t mind doing it again if you’d like me to. ;3 But I’d probably have to leave them outside to let them soak up the pee. Don’t want anyone in my house to find these shoes after what I’ve done with them. UwU
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

I think you'd probably enjoy it, especially having a little walk around in them. Its a great feeling.
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

I’d definitely love it!!! I’ll probably end up doing it tomorrow bc I work late so I’ll have a chance to piss in them and leave them outside before everyone thinks I get home. Just gotta hope I can hold it in for the car ride. >w<
marushroom

Post by marushroom »

can you run the shoes over with your car?
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

I think I might be able to! :3 But that’ll definitely be the last thing I do bc that will end up destroying the shoes 100%!
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

Also I’ll most likely be doing this again with another pair of shoes. So if you guys have any suggestions of what pair I should do next, I’d love to hear them!
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

Request- Shampoo in Mary Janes
This was ok wasn’t crazy about it. The shampoo I use is clear so it might be a bit hard to see. It was very slippery, and I got to watch all the nasty leftovers come out of them which was nice! It is a lot better then throwing them in the washing machine but I’m sure this does more damage to them. I might have to try this on my other shoes to clean them. >:3

https://ibb.co/cgCGh4S
https://ibb.co/LvDRVW7
https://ibb.co/MVQksN2
https://ibb.co/CVpnfvY

Tonight I’ll try to piss in them and maybe shit in them as well to get them really messy! As always most requests are accepted! I hope you guys enjoy!!! >w<
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

I love these mary janes, and you look so damn good in them. I'm looking forward to seeing them take more abuse.

I don't think I've seen anyone suggest vomiting into the shoes. That might look sexy
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

Thanks I love playing in these Mary Janes! :3 Idk about vomit. I mean I could chew up a bunch of stuff and spit it into them. But throwing up isn’t the most pleasant thing for me. Though if you have any other suggestions I’d love to hear them.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

ThcCht wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:01 pm Thanks I love playing in these Mary Janes! :3 Idk about vomit. I mean I could chew up a bunch of stuff and spit it into them. But throwing up isn’t the most pleasant thing for me. Though if you have any other suggestions I’d love to hear them.
Well, so far, I'm looking forward to the idea if you shitting in/on them.
Since you're also based in the US, It's very tempting to donate some shoes for you to play with, as well.

As for other foods, mayonnaise and sour cream both look very similar to cum. Or, lotion of some kind. You could squeeze one of those substances out onto your shoes while wearing them, them massage your feet all over them and put them back on.