wife pissed herself!

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

wife pissed herself!

Post by owlman »

OK, chaps here's what happened on Saturday, it was so funny lol
One of the things I learned some years ago was how to move silently, I've got it down to a fine art, I can move around wearing my heavy work boots quieter man most people wearing slippers, well on Saturday I popped out to pick up some equipment and when I came back my wife was busy hoovering the lounge carpet. we had plans to do some stuff in the garden so she'd dressed in a T-shirt, blue jodhpurs and horseriding boots, the new neoprene ones.
I could hear the hoover as I entered the house and for a laugh decided to creep up on her, I got right behind her and shouted "BOO!", at the same time I squeezed her waist, she let out a loud scream, dropped the hoover and froze, I had an idea something was happening, a few seconds later she turned around and yelled at me for frightening her, then ran to the bathroom.
I followed her laughing like crazy, when she got there she pulled down her jodhpurs and looked at her black panties, they were wet, as were her jodhpurs,and no doubt her boots."you made me wee myself" she said, not knowing whether to laugh or be annoyed, I had to laugh, she keeps waiting until she's really desperate before going, one night she was washing dishes and I could see her squirming a little, I crept up behind her and grabbed her waist, result, a wet pair of brown jodhpurs! Then the other day she came home from work, she said she needed a wee, but started doing something, so I tickled her, she wee'd in her works trousers, there's a couple of time's I've done things and she's even poo'd in her pants.
I bought her some new white jodhpurs recently, she tried them on with a pair of white panties, she looked at herself in the mirror, "it looks like I've poo'd my pants" she giggled, I've got a plan for a drive to the woods one night this week and if things go my way it won't just look as though she's poo'd in her pants, lol.
Essexdude16

Re: wife pissed herself!

Post by Essexdude16 »

In high heels