thinking back

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

thinking back

Post by owlman »

Stuck at home with this virus panic has got me thinking about the past, I remember one time with my ex-wife, we had some friends around for drinks, a couple of my mates actually, she got dressed up in a tight little white top, no bra, a pair of jodhpur style beige leggings, a couple of sizes too small so they were like a second skin, and a pair of riding boots.
As the evening wore on she began to get more and more drunk, and with it, more and more outrageous. She started off when we went into the kitchen to get more drinks by asking me if she could 'have a wee in my leggings' , I told her she couldn't as the lads would notice, a little later on she asked again, and again I said no, the next time she asked she said she was, 'on the verge of weeing myself' so I told her to go to the bathroom and if she was feeling kinky to piss in her boots, so she did!
Later on she was at it again, everyone was pretty wasted so I thought I'd let her do something a little more daring, as it was less likely to be noticed at this point, so I told her to go upstairs and piss in her panties, after removing her leggings, she did and it was barely noticeable when she returned, so far so good. a little later she went upstairs again and returned wearing a pair of thigh boots, the lads did notice this and had a good look, I asked her why she'd changed her boots and she said that, 'my others were getting full of wee, so I changed them'.
Later on she went off again, when she came back she'd taken off her panties, very visible camel toe! Again the lads noticed, she asked me into the kitchen and virtually begged me to let her wee in her pants, I refused, but gave her a good fingering, over her leggings, leaving a small damp patch.
finally the end of the night was approaching, everybody was quite drunk, she went upstairs and came down wearing a different pair of boots, her long rubber riding boots this time, I went to get everone another drink, the last one as it was really late, again she asked me, ' can I wee in my pants' I told her no, but I'd have a treat for her soon.
We were all sat down, she was on the couch with me and the lads had a chair each, I discretely slipped my hand between her legs and rubbed her crotch, it felt a little bit damp. I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, ' you can have a little wee, but stay sat down' . she smiled and I felt her crotch go warm, she'd pissed in her pants, only a little, but she'd done it.
When the lads had gone home I took her upstairs and told her to undress, she took off her top, her boots and finally the tight beige leggings, I then told her to piss into her riding boots, she did, then I told her to put them back on, got on the bed and told her to ride me, afterwards I made her sleep all night naked except for her piss filled boots. The following morning before I went to work I told her to dress similar to last night, and to wear her rubber riding boots, there was however one condition, she couldn't empty the boots, I came home that night and she was dressed in full riding outfit, complete with piss filled rubber boots!
She was so horny, we spent the night fucking, and with her pissing her jodhpurs of course.