kim Kardashian

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

kim Kardashian

Post by owlman »

I read an article recently and apparently KK was at an event and needed a piss, it was a major job to get out of the outfit she was wearing, a dress with some kind of body suit underneath, so apparently she went to one of the rooms, lifted the dress and pissed through the bodysuit onto the floor in front of some other people and then asked someone to clean it up!
The other day I saw this, KK in a brown latex catsuit and long black boots, I bet this didn't come off either if she needed a piss, imagine what it would be like inside after an evening partying, pretty full I'll bet!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diogenes

Re: kim Kardashian

Post by Diogenes »

Squelch squelch
owlman

Re: kim Kardashian

Post by owlman »

Diogenes wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:47 am Squelch squelch
My thoughts exactly, I wonder if it's an ordinary suit, or one of those with the feet attached, effectively a large rubber bag that can only leak if it reaches the neck, a woman could piss all day in one of those and you'd never know it.