whats happening here?

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

whats happening here?

Post by owlman »

Wearing her short red coat, tight black jodhpurs and patent leather knee-highs, my wife gazes off into the distance, clearly she has something on her mind, can you guess what it is?
red coat and boots.jpg

She was actually filling her sexy boots, a full bladder, no toilets and an empty pair of very sexy boots, pretty soon she had an empty bladder and a full pair of boots, shortly after I decided to empty something of my own, she had a huge smile on her face as we drove home, her boots full of warm piss and her panties full of warm spunk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Re: whats happening here?

Post by Atlas »

Take some pics of close ups of the gap around the tops of her boots & maybe you pissing down the shaft of her boots :)
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

Superb! Thanks for posting, you lucky man.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Fantastic ! She’s a great girl, love to see more of her boots
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

I'd rub my bell end against her piss at the crotch of her skintight jodhpurs and cover her in cum
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Sexy boots