Damn I missed it!

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Damn I missed it!

Post by owlman »

I have a real thing for women in jodhpurs and long riding boots, I think it comes from going out with a girl who rode horses some years ago. For me there's nothing sexier than a shapely rear in a tight pair of jodhpurs worn with a pair of long black riding boots, even better if they've seen some work, rather than everything being all new and shiny.
Anyway although my wife doesn't ride, I managed to get her into riding gear, you see we've always had large dogs, and when you're over the fields you encounter brambles and all kinds of stuff. She used to wear leggings, then I got her to try jodhpurs as they are a lot tougher, and last longer.It wasn't hard to get her from there to wearing long riding boots as she hates the way wellingtons are sloppy around the calf. From then on it wasn't to difficult to get her to indulge in sex whilst wearing them,initially during walks, we'd head off into the trees, the jods would get pulled down to her boot tops and I'd take her from behind while she leaned against a tree, Eventually after a few years a pair got pretty worn out and so, on one walk, the crotch got cut out, and it went from there.Pissing in them came by accident, one day we were out, she was wearing a black pair and the area was quite busy, every usually quiet spot seemed to be full of people.She told me she was really desperate, and couldn't hold on much longer,shortly afterwards, it would have been obvious to anyone passing that she was having real difficulty holding on.
She kept looking for a place to squat down, but every time she found somewhere, she'd just get her jods undone, but as she went to lower them, somebody would appear out of nowhere, it was all getting too much, to me it was obvious a real jodhpur pissing was not far off. In the end I told her that since they were black, there'd be no trace for anyone walking past to see, so just do it, in the jodhpurs! She went into a squat and was just about to let go when a group of people approached, if she'd have been mid piss, she'd just have had to carry on, they'd have seen the lot,the only solution was to stand normally, pretend we were looking at something, then slowly let it out, which is what she did, filling her long boots in the process! After that I used to take her out, make sure she'd had a few drinks, then when the time came, just ask her to do it in her pants, to my delight,she usually did.
A couple of months ago, we'd been out and she was wearing a really tight pair of brown jodhpurs, and long rubber boots, she looked particularly sexy this day, but wouldn't piss her pants, although because she'd never done it in this pair I was desperate to see how she'd look with piss running down her thighs and into her boots. Well, we came home and had a few drinks, then she said she was tired and wanted a lie down, off came the boots and she went to the bedroom.However several hours later, she came hurrying out of the room, still wearing the jodhpurs, and said she needed the bathroom, my luck was in! I managed to persuade her to put her boots back on and step out onto the patio, she was really squirming at this point, she stood there,crossing and uncrossing her legs and saying how she needed to go urgently. I picked up my phone in the hope of filming a decent wetting,however she still kept crossing and uncrossing her legs very tightly. I told her to let it out, and she replied that she needed to do 'the other', Finally after more squirming and bottom clenching two streams of piss ran down her thighs, and into her boots, I heard her saying something, but to be honest was far too busy watching the spectacle to pay much attention, I wish now that I had! You see, after she'd done the deed, she shot into the bathroom and emerged about 10 minutes later, I thought nothing of it at the time, after all, she did say she needed to do 'the other'. Later on when I went to the bathroom, I noticed the jodhpurs lying in the bath, nothing unusual about that, however what was strange was what she'd done with her black bikini panties, they were also in the bath, but were completely soaked,like they'd been rinsed through, very odd.
Well in the early hours of this morning, being unable to sleep, I came down and began looking through some old stuff on one of my laptops, there were several video's, one had the title, 'brown jods piss'. I played it and could hear her saying something, but couldn't turn it up loud enough, so I plugged the headphones in and played it again, at one point she's doing a lot of squirming, and you can actually hear her boots squeak as she clamps her legs tight shut. She then says she really has to go, I tell her to do it, and she reply's that she needs 'the other', meaning a poo. Finally as she relaxes to piss her pants, she gasps, "it's coming out", there's a good bit of squirming, then finally the piss starts to stream down her thighs, then finally after watching it again, I realised what she meant when she said "it's coming out", I thought she meant she was going to piss herself, what she really meant was she was having a poo in her pants, hence why she'd rinsed the panties afterwards. what a pity I didn't realise at the time that she'd loaded her panties, I'd have enjoyed giving her a spanking over her loaded jodhpurs.
Plowboy535

Re: Damn I missed it!

Post by Plowboy535 »

Great story man! I love women in tall boots and Breeches too!