Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Adversary

Re: platform heels being abused

Post by Adversary »

I'm not whinging though. Out of the 7 ''posts'' you've made is by starting shit on an actual poster. You're nothing but a lurking trash.
ATV511

Post by ATV511 »

Adversary wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:49 am I'm not whinging though. Out of the 7 ''posts'' you've made is by starting shit on an actual poster. You're nothing but a lurking trash.
Who, at the very least, knows how words work. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

I like how you first joined this site all the way back in 2011 and yet, no actual posts, no comments on any other thread but this one. Not only are you a rejected lurker, but you're also a little bitch for whinging about a females post. I guess she rejected you, is that it? ;) fuck off you lurking incel.
ATV511

Post by ATV511 »

Adversary wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:51 am I like how you first joined this site all the way back in 2011 and yet, no actual posts, no comments on any other thread but this one. Not only are you a rejected lurker, but you're also a little bitch for whinging about a females post. I guess she rejected you, is that it? ;) fuck off you lurking incel.
Wow, such an angry little boy aren't you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a "rejected" lurker? how does that work?

If I'm a "little bitch" for whinging, so are you.

then I'm a lurking incel.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: At least I'm not as pathetic as you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Lmao what makes you think I'm angry? No indication of that.

But the thing is, is that I'm not whinging. You are. Damn, I really must have hit a nerve in my last reply. ;)
ATV511

Post by ATV511 »

Adversary wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 11:27 pm Lmao what makes you think I'm angry? No indication of that.

But the thing is, is that I'm not whinging. You are. Damn, I really must have hit a nerve in my last reply. ;)
Wow, the deflection. "I'm not whining, you are" :lol:

Let's also see about that "what makes you think i'm angry? No indication of that" comment. The fact that instead of answering my genuine questioning from the beginning your arguments have always been disingenuous, and for pure argumentative sake. The fact that I don't even need to bother with name-calling, but you do. The fact that you somehow think that your "no I'm not, you are" responses are clever when all you're doing is showing yourself up as the illiterate, and frankly ignorant moron you really are. Chances are you won't even reply to this part because of the aforementioned.

You really are some kind of retarded. Since you can't understand that I'm laughing at you, and your pathetic need for attention. I'm going to go back to lurking because you're not worth my time. My dude. Enjoy calling me all the names under-the-sun and declaring yourself the "winner" - Congratulations. :lol:

edited - noticed a typo
Last edited by ATV511 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

''You really are some kind retarded'' lol what? Very ironic. ;)