Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Stepsie platform heels being abused

Post by Atlas »

Steph with heel like them & feet like yours we’d like to see you put some squishy stuff of your choice or ours & watch you slip your heels on :)
ATV511

Post by ATV511 »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:39 am Well done you then...WAMπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,
if they're the rules, then theyre the rules.

If anybody will miss my little free updates on here, you know where to look lol

If anyone IS still interested, just drop me a message on Kik or send me an email. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
I assume you don't know what WAM means? WAM means Wet And Messy.
shoeexplorer wrote: ↑Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:31 am
Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:05 am
shoeexplorer wrote: ↑Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:47 am
ATV511 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:36 am
Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:53 am
ATV511 wrote: ↑Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:19 am Not being funny, but where's the "Gross" in these posts? Aren't these posts better suited to the other forum?
It started with gross stuff in them so this place was the most suited in my opinion.

I've just kept the post updated with what's happening to them because some people are following it.

I can stop adding to this post if it's a problem xxx
The word jobsworth comes to mind when describing the person who cried about you posting here.

I was loving the updates.

If you ever upload the video pm me the link. I’d appreciate it 🀀

the forum's description makes it clear.

"Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc."

Tea doesn't count as gross. it counts as Vanilla WAM.
Wanker.
And you're a hypocrite, and glaikit at the same point. (if you don't understand the words; this is what Google, or a dictionary is for. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

Last edited by Stephanie_Stepsie on Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATV511

Post by ATV511 »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:11 am So, ATV511... 3 out the 4 posts you've ever contributed to this community are just hatred and insults aimed towards me?

Hope it feels good to bully a girl.

All I'm trying to do is add content that people may enjoy. Not everything is everyone's "thing". If it was, there wouldnt be multiple topics to choose from and life would be kinda dull πŸ˜‚. Sorry if what I wanted to post didn't clinically fit into a catagory perfectly.... sue me haha

If you don't like something, move on to something you DO like.

#eyeopener

This is not a good way for me to spend my time.

Goodbye post πŸ’‹
It never was an eye-opener. I was merely pointing out that you might want to move your content to a place better suited. Maybe you'll get more engagement by putting your content in the right place?

It's funny how everyone instantly thinks I'm posting hatred, and that I'm "bullying". Maybe, just maybe it's because you're content would be better served in the right place? Or maybe, just maybe Ive never said I didn't or don't like the content, but it's in the wrong place?

So, literally the only "bullying" is on your part. :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's also quite pathetic for a "findom" to cry like the injured party when she wasn't even being attacked. I mean you do know what the dom in "findom" means, right? It means Dominant, and all you've proven in this topic is that you're a brat; Not even a dominant one.

That's an awful lot of projecting you're doing there. Maybe you're a man with all that projection you just squirted over me. Oh well.
justmeh

Re: platform heels being abused

Post by justmeh »

http://muddyhighheels.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1 this is best place for shoe abuse! Its beautiful to see these kind of sexy heels to be destroyed. I bet you will get much more requests and attention from there. "Gross stuff" is mostly for poop and piss stuff so shoe abuse people who dont like "gross stuff" probably never want to even see this forum. ATV511 didnt want anything bad probably. Its sometimes hard to make comments look like what you were meaning to say. I hope to see more pics and story about these beautiful shoes. <3
insole

Post by insole »

do you have some platform high sandals, wearig these? especially in nylons....
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

ATV511 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:53 am
Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:11 am So, ATV511... 3 out the 4 posts you've ever contributed to this community are just hatred and insults aimed towards me?

Hope it feels good to bully a girl.

All I'm trying to do is add content that people may enjoy. Not everything is everyone's "thing". If it was, there wouldnt be multiple topics to choose from and life would be kinda dull πŸ˜‚. Sorry if what I wanted to post didn't clinically fit into a catagory perfectly.... sue me haha

If you don't like something, move on to something you DO like.

#eyeopener

This is not a good way for me to spend my time.

Goodbye post πŸ’‹
It never was an eye-opener. I was merely pointing out that you might want to move your content to a place better suited. Maybe you'll get more engagement by putting your content in the right place?

It's funny how everyone instantly thinks I'm posting hatred, and that I'm "bullying". Maybe, just maybe it's because you're content would be better served in the right place? Or maybe, just maybe Ive never said I didn't or don't like the content, but it's in the wrong place?

I know I'm late, but better late then never.

She can post whatever the fuck she likes about her fetish. You literally can't do anything about it. So, instead of being some OCD cunt, perhaps ignore the post? Like she said? Dumb cunt.
So, literally the only "bullying" is on your part. :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's also quite pathetic for a "findom" to cry like the injured party when she wasn't even being attacked. I mean you do know what the dom in "findom" means, right? It means Dominant, and all you've proven in this topic is that you're a brat; Not even a dominant one.

That's an awful lot of projecting you're doing there. Maybe you're a man with all that projection you just squirted over me. Oh well.
ATV511

Post by ATV511 »

So, I'm not allowed to make my post, but you're allowed to make a post saying that she can do whatever she wants when at no point did i say that she couldn't do what she wants and was, as I said, saying that she might have wanted to get more engagement and potential click-through putting her content in the right forum... yet, I'm the "dumb cunt" ...

At no point am I telling her to do any of this or that she must do it to satisfy anything to do with OCD. yet, again, I'm the "dumb cunt" for literally giving fairly constructive critisism and not just name calling like a child.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Constructive criticism? Lmao no. It's called whinging.
ATV511

Post by ATV511 »

Adversary wrote: ↑Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 pm Constructive criticism? Lmao no. It's called whinging.
you mean like you're doing :lol: :roll: