Heel cuming with a twist.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

YogiCop

Heel cuming with a twist.

Post by YogiCop »

HI, this may not belong here but was not too sure where to put it.

Im 31 m straight and married. But just love heels, and cumming on them etc. But although being straight the thought of others cumming on them why I'm wearing them interests me greatly.

So to say it simply, do people know of a place this could be achieved or people interested?

Sorry if posted in the wrong place or to weird of a topic.

TIA
jennette4770@aol.com

Re: Heel cuming with a twist.

Post by jennette4770@aol.com »

Hi Tia! No, you are fine here, it would be so great to see cum being smeared on your heels and boots and you wearing them like that. very kinky and could make for great pics here. You may be interested in pee projects with your sexy shoes as well. Where are you located as I would love to assist if desired.

JJ
fetishloverca

Post by fetishloverca »

Nice idea. will do it.
YogiCop

Post by YogiCop »

jennette4770@aol.com wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:49 am Hi Tia! No, you are fine here, it would be so great to see cum being smeared on your heels and boots and you wearing them like that. very kinky and could make for great pics here. You may be interested in pee projects with your sexy shoes as well. Where are you located as I would love to assist if desired.

JJ
currently working in London