Wife pissed in catsuit and thigh boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Wife pissed in catsuit and thigh boots

Post by owlman »

I bought the wife a new wetlook catsuit and a pair of tall patent leather boots .she loves them and we're having lots of fun, however we went out again the other night and I asked her to wear the black leather thigh boots. We'd had a good session in the car and I got out for a piss.she said she needed one too, and promptly pissed in her catsuit flooding her boots as well, I said she'd have to be spanked for pissing in her boots so she bent over and told me to do it. After a few slaps on her pert bum there was even more mess in the suit, she had cum again.I think she loves the outfits and although she won't admit it she loves pissing herself too.my next one is to get her to piss into her boots when there are people around. If she let's it trickle slowly down her thighs nobody should notice.
owlman

Re: Wife pissed in catsuit and thigh boots

Post by owlman »

Here's a couple of pics of the wife's new boots, they still have a few stains on them but no doubt they'll wash off next time she pisses in and on them.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Very nice, her new boots need a good pissing 😀 with some jeans on too
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Why didn't she offer a boot to you to piss in? Most unsociable
owlman

Post by owlman »

Went for a meal on Friday night, the wife wore a red minidress, black wetlook leggings, with an open crotch and her pvc thighboots. By the end of the night she was begining to squirm,she held on and we walked back to the car, she was almost pissing herself when we got there, the cold, had made her need to piss even greater and she thought she was going to wet herself by the car, but there were plenty of people about to a squat was out of the question.
We drove to a car park we go to when we fancy a bit of outdoor fun, but there were a few people already there, again no squat, she went into panic mode then, a pants pissing was imminent, There was only one way, we stood at the back of the car and pretended to be looking at something, stood normally with her legs together, she lost it, a torrent of piss poured out of her, some sprayed onto the front of her mini dress, while several pints poured into her boots! they were almost full, I've never seen her piss so much before, we got back into the car and she removed her boots before tipping them out of the door, she then put them back on, we had a good fuck, during which she pissed again. when we got home she washed her boots in the shower and hung them up to dry, by Sunday night they were dry and ready for our next outing.
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

Great stuff! love hearing about your adventures. Lucky guy. You've got great taste in boots too.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

You are a lucky guy indeed, what an amazing wife