shit in wife's riding boot

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

shit in wife's riding boot

Post by owlman »

Woke up this morning and the wife had already gone to work,I'm not in until later as I was working late last night,anyway as I lay in bed I realised I needed to take a dump, I knew it would be a sloppy one as my stomach has been a bit off recently. I farted a few times then realised if I farted again I was going to follow through. I got up and headed to the bathroom, I was about to sit on the toilet when I spotted her rubber riding boots by the door, she'd left them there after pissing in them at the wekend. I quickly grabbed one and squatted over it, letting loose a nice pile of mushy shit. I took a couple of pics before cleaning it out and putting the boot back with the other one, she'll never know. lol
Richie

Re: shit in wife's riding boot

Post by Richie »

Wow, great stuff :-) Well done! Thank you. It's such a turn on that she will wear them again and doesn't know about the shit
pebblesf

Re: shit in wife's riding boot

Post by pebblesf »

would love to wear those boots